View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 01:24 PM
starryeyesxx
Fan Forum Star

What? More bad news? My dad got that job. Brooke, that’s great.
It’s in California. We’re moving next week. I don’t wanna go.
What are we gonna do?

Don’t go. I just needed to say it. You have to stay. We’re finally friends again and now I’m leaving.
I really liked being the girl behind the red door.

I barely even knew her last year and now I can’t imagine life around here without her.
No, I hate you! She’s so sweet.

Sorry about you and Felix. Yeah. You okay? Yeah, it’s just every time I see something in Tree Hill,
it’s probably the last time so I feel like I have to take mental pictures or everything, you know?

Well, make sure you make me look good when you take my picture. So what are you going to miss most about me?
I can only choose one thing? Yes and it has to be something good, not how much you’ll miss hanging out with me
or how hot I am.
Hmm. Neither one of those, huh? No. I’ll miss the girl behind the red door. Come on.
This is all my stuff, I don’t understand. I had my mom talk to your parents and they said you could
stay here till the summer. They didn’t want to, Brooke, but my mom can be really convincing.

You did this for me? I wasn’t ready to lose you yet. So, you gonna stay or what?
Yes, of course! I wasn’t ready to be lost. Thank you.

Hey, Cinderella. You hanging in there? I take it you’ve heard. My mom can crack the whip.
I can’t believe she actually grounded me, I thought she liked me. Brooke, she does like you.
Hey, she cares enough about you to ground you. So what number you up to, huh? Three?

Four. Mop the kitchen four. And you’re using a sponge? Is that wrong?
Okay, Brooke, this is a mop. Look, I’ll tell you what alright, you take the evens,
I'll take the odds and hope that we can bust this out in like half hour.

Thanks, Luke. Anything for you.

Hey Brooke, you decent? Am I dressed? Yes. But decent? Never have been. What time is it anyway?
It’s early. Sorry to wake you, I just gotta stash something in my closet. Okay.So, I went to see Jake.
How’s Peyton doing anyway?
I’m worried about her. Yeah, me too. It’s hard, isn’t it?
Being apart from the person you care about.
Yeah. So, what’s in the bag anyway? I don’t know yet.
Anyway, I’m taking a road trip with Nathan and his uncle, so just tell Peyton, if she needs anything.

Sure. I got her. Thanks. See ya.

Lucas! It’s okay, I’m here for you.

Eliminated Round 12

Eliminated Round 17

Hey, what’s going on? Um, total hypothetical here, say you had a friend living in your room and
she was going through your closet looking for her favorite pair of Jimmy Choos, but all she found
was this freaky bag of shredded paper that you said was a puzzle and, let's say she got bored,
you know, or nosey, so she kind of put the pieces back together. Would you be ticked off?

Only if this hypothetical friend didn’t bring me the finished product.Well, then! Come here.
Okay, paranoid much? Just enough. So what you got?It’s a bill of sale for a used car sold to
some lady called Christine Gersio? Who is she?
I don’t know. I think Dan might be running some
kind of scam and this bill could be tied to whatever he’s doing.
Well, you go detective boy.
In the meantime, I am off to do a little recon at my favorite clothing store.
Hey Brooke,
thank you for this. You really helped me out.
No problem. Every Sherlock needs a
doctor Watsit, right?
Watson. Bye.

Eliminated Round 7

So, the bill of sale you pieced together was for twelve thousand, but the one on file at the dealership,
said the woman paid nine.
Accounting mistake? That’s what I thought too, so I called her. She said she
paid twelve in cash.
So, Dan destroyed the bill with the higher price and pocketed three grand?
Seems that way. Alright, I’m no math whiz, but that doesn’t seem like such a major scam to me.
Depends on how many times he’s done it.

Send up a flare if you need anything else, guys.

Thanks. For what? For letting me vent about Dan. For helping Nathan out so much.
I just don’t know what I’d do without you.

Eliminated Round 16

Hey. Hi, thanks for coming. I got some extra trash bags. You’re kidding right? Yeah. You know, we
did really well for Nathan last night. Particularly since you snuck in your allowance check from your folks.

Oh, don’t think of it is allowance. Think of it as three skirts, four tops, two bags and a lot of really hot lingerie.
That had to be tough for you. Just seemed like it was time to spread the karmic wealth. That’s gonna
mean a lot to Nathan. I’m just sorry you had to give everything back.
Well, not everything. Do you
think I’m terrible for keeping these really cute wedges?
No. Listen, we’ve been so caught up with Peyton
and Nathan, I feel like I haven’t really checked in with you. How you doing without Felix around?

Fine. He was not the guy for me. I’m sure the guy’s out there somewhere. Maybe. But I’m scared to
open up my heart like that again.
Isn’t the alternative even scarier? Sure, I get lonely sometimes. That’s hard.
But, I guess that’s the price you pay for figuring out what you really want, right?

Hey, Brooke. Hey back at you. You busy? I’m just grabbing some coffee, what’s up?
We’ve been doing really well with this whole friends thing, right? Yeah, we have.
Yeah, I think so too. So, I wanted to ask you something. Um…uh, hold on.
Hey, Brooke, you still there? Yeah. Okay, what do you want to ask me?
Let’s not screw this up now, okay? Okay. Bye, Lucas.

Hey, Brooke. Hey.
We’re just friends. Nothing more.

I guess Haley’s not coming back after all, huh?

Hey. Hey. You want to go on a road trip this weekend? Okay, where? New York. To see Haley.
Alright, odd I know coming from me, but we do have finals. The essay. I’ll bring my laptop.
Whoever sits shotgun can do the typing, what do you say, huh?
Why Haley? Why now?
Because we started the year together and I can’t end it without seeing her.
Okay. I’ll go, we can talk.

So, it’s kind of weird. Us living under the same roof. It’s not that weird. Yes, it is. I mean, who would
have thought that this could of happened back when…we were together. You been talking to Peyton much?

Little bit. I wish I was in her life more, you know? Guess I know what loss you’ll be writing about for your essay.
I lost myself this year, Brooke. And when I did, I lost some people I truly cared about. Oh, by the way, um…
when we get to New York, I hope you’ll understand if we spend most of our time with Haley.
It’s just…important that I focus on her today, you know?
Of course. Everything else can wait.

Eliminated Round 19

I’m in New York City and my parents have resumed allowances, I would be crazy not to
shop right now, so I’m going to leave you two alone. Okay? Good luck, see ya, bye.

Eliminated Round 20

You miss Haley, don’t you? You gonna be alright? Yeah, it’s just hard to let someone go, you know?
It’s okay that you’re into Peyton. I’ve been avoiding it the whole trip, but I found the things in your closet and it’s fine.

Hey. Need some help? Nah. I figure if I leave all my stuff here, my parents are going to have to let
me come back for senior year.
Look, are we ever going to talk about Peyton? And the stuff you found?
It’s not a big deal. Actually, I was kind of relieved. Relieved? I thought might be into me and that
would have ruined everything because we’ve become friends and that’s exactly what I needed and it’s
exactly what I want.
But you seemed upset that I held on to all that stuff, you still do.
Finding that stuff was kind of like…evidence. It reminded me of what happened and how it happened.
And I guess my heart just wasn’t ready for that.

Brooke? Um, I found it when I was packing. Just kind of felt like I should try it on. Can we talk?
Yeah. I can’t leave you leave tomorrow without saying this. Lucas, if this is about Peyton, I don’t-
I love you, Brooke. And I know we’re just friends, but I need you to know how I feel.
I can’t believe I’m hearing this. Brooke, don’t go. I can’t believe you would walk into my bedroom,
formerly your bedroom but that’s besides the point and knowing our history, blurt out that you love me.
Because I was hoping you would.
Brooke? Took you long enough. This has gotta be a dream.

Lucas, do not make me join you! Uh, a little privacy here. No. You have been in the shower forever,
by the time that I get in the water is going to be cold! Are you taking a cold shower?

No, the hot water- Gross. You are. You know what, next wet dream, tell Peyton I said hi. Eww!

Well…see you, Brooke. Have a nice summer. Oh, thanks everybody! Talking to yourself?
What? Is your summer job driving a cab? I put your stuff in the car.So, I guess this is goodbye.
Tell me that was a goodbye kiss.
I want to be with you, Brooke. What?
I’m sorry. I know we’re friends, that’s just how I feel. What about Peyton’s stuff?
I keep that stuff as a reminder of how badly I screwed up things. With you.
To remind myself that if I ever get a second chance, I’d never let you go again.

I don’t know what to say. I um…I gotta go. Brooke! Do you think you could ever-
Lucas, I’m sorry. I gotta go. Bye. Have a nice summer, Brooke.