Thread: Moving On ♥
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 11:28 AM
StarryEyedSandy
Absolute Fan

Moving On ♥

Hey everyone

As you may have noticed, there's been news of a new mod opening out. I have decided to step down from my position in the board and I've come to this decision after a lot of deep introspection.

I apologize for this being so sudden. I was initially planning on leaving in December but my tests are piling up and they've called for a lot of preparation. And I just can't seem to find the time to manage the board, interact with posters, maintain counts, open/close threads in time etc. It's unfair to you guys because you deserve a mod who is really dedicated to their respective board and I've not just lost my time, I've lost quite a bit of my inspiration for posting here too.

But remember, I would never want to cut the connection I've made with all the lovely posters here. I care about you guys SO much and I would love to stay in touch and know what's going on with you. You can PM me your facebook/tumblr/twitter link and we'll definitely stay in touch. Thank you for being such a great support system, I'm going to miss each and every one of you so much.

I hope the new mod represents a whole new chapter for the board and the posters. Thank you for everything once again, I will miss you all dearly.

- Sandy