View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 02:22 PM
Tennessee Whiskey
Fan Forum Star

Dean Winchester Episode Discussion Thread {9x01-9x16}

FYI - Instead of having new threads for every episode we are going to start putting all episode discussions in one thread because we're just not getting the traffic in episode discussion threads like we use to. It's sad to see them go but there is no reason to have a bunch of barely posted on threads when we can have one active thread.

Each new episode will be posted in here with a summary like a normal discussion. Thread title will change weekly when a new episode airs. Just because an episode has passed that doesn't mean you can't discuss it! More talk the better.

I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here
October 8, 2013, 9/8c

FALLEN ANGELS — Dean (Jensen Ackles) is frantic after Sam (Jared Padalecki) collapses and the doctor tells Dean his brother won’t make it. Desperate, Dean sends out an all points bulletin via prayer to every angel in the area, asking them to help his brother. In exchange, Dean will owe that angel a favor. Numerous angry angels race to find and kill Dean, but one, Ezekiel (guest star Tahmoh Penikett), gets to him first. Meanwhile, Sam fights for his life and must face some familiar demons to do so. Castiel (Misha Collins) struggles to survive without powers.

John Showalter directed the episode, written by Jeremy Carver.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s

Last edited by quin0611; 03-23-2014 at 05:29 PM