View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 08:42 AM
Cosmic Love
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Welcome back NCIS! I've missed you!
Exactly what I was thinking while watching it!

The episode title fit very well, I was thinking WTF a few times while watching the episode, there were so many things happening

I LOVED the chat between Tony and Ziva in the beginning It was like they both knew that was how it should be, them finally being freer towards each other since they were not colleagues anymore. I would have wished for Tony to go to Israel and see them together, but it was clear he wouldn't actually go

Quote:
McGee and Delilah seem adorable. I can't wait to see more. McGee's line of "This isn't about your ex-wife?" when Fornell popped out of the car and ordered him in cracked me up.
Agreed and agreed
It was hilarious when Abby walked up to them, and Delilah offered her coffee, and Abby just looked at her It's so obvious she is jealous I hope she is going to tease McGee about it, for some great McAbby scenes!

I laughed out loud when Tony yelled at Palmer that he didn't like the swirly font

Quote:
I'm a little surprised that she has taken off her necklace though
That surprised me too!

Quote:
I love that Cote is still in the credits & they haven't removed her yet
Me too

Quote:
Fornell & Gibbs are wonderful together as always
Their conversation when Fornell asked Gibbs if they were going to kiss and all was hilarious

And the trailer for next week's episode
Cosmic Love is offline   Reply With Quote