View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 08:12 AM
TL22
Extreme Fan

Season five, in my opinion would have been maybe the best season of all.

For one thing you could have a planned ending that was not rushed at the last minute.

It would have been interesting to see how Bright and Hannah reconciled their differences and came together again. Also seeing how Amy dealt with Madison back in town.

I like Madison and really wouldn't want to see a full blown confrontation between the two girls. But I don't think Madison and Ephram ever got a true ending. Before Ephram could really move on to Amy he and Madison needed some serious face time. Something like when Andy went back to NYC and spoke at his late wife's grave. He then put that part of his life behind him. Ephram needed to do the same with Madison.

I believe that was the intent of the writers when they were going to bring her back.

As most of you know the final irony is that the cast of Everwood were told they were renewed for a fifth season and then Dawn Ostroff decided that 7 Heaven still had some life in it. (Wrong) and she had this hot new show that just had to be on the network (The show lasted three episodes) and we lost what possibly could have been the great season of a great show.

Last edited by TL22; 09-18-2013 at 08:14 AM Reason: I need to learn how to proof read
TL22 is offline   Reply With Quote