View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 09:46 AM
everlanded
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less Than Perfect (View Post)
- The opening scene with Helena in the bathroom still makes me cringe. Such a horrifically brilliant scene. How that little boy doesn't crap his pants is beyond me.
Same. I have to cover my face for half the scene.

Quote:
- Helena eating the muffin! Her accent as she says "Detective Childs" is so spot on. Helena being Sarah being Beth. Mind blown. After rewatching this episode I remembered just how good Helena's impersonation is.
That's interesting; I always thought Helena's impression was pretty weak. It had some good points, but she looked way too out of it imo. She definitely improved by the time she went for Amelia.

Quote:
- "Monkey... bum face." Kira is so unimpressed. But really, we don't hear Sarah calling Kira anything but Monkey, do we?
Nope, Kira was just testing Alison. She's her mother's daughter.

Quote:
Doesn't look like she did. I also don't get why Sarah didn't try to lower the volume once she realised that Helena was outting her. That lady sitting behind her could've heard everything.
Yeah, that always bothered me too. I mean, it looked like no one was paying attention, but just be safe... though I guess Sarah doesn't do safe.

savannah ยท (c)