View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 05:30 AM
Less Than Perfect
Fan Forum Legend

- The opening scene with Helena in the bathroom still makes me cringe. Such a horrifically brilliant scene. How that little boy doesn't crap his pants is beyond me.
- Poor Alison looks so crushed when she finds out that Sarah can have kids.
- Cosima, how are you so cute?
- Helena eating the muffin! Her accent as she says "Detective Childs" is so spot on. Helena being Sarah being Beth. Mind blown. After rewatching this episode I remembered just how good Helena's impersonation is.
- Raj, you are still so adorable.
- Alison practicing to be Sarah is so great.
- Interesting that Beth told Paul she wanted to leave and told Art that she wanted to leave Paul. She really did plan out her death.
- "Monkey... bum face." Kira is so unimpressed. But really, we don't hear Sarah calling Kira anything but Monkey, do we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
Plus i must add that the episode would`ve been better if it had more Cosima in it.
A constant thought earlier in the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by everlanded (View Post)
Did Sarah delete Helena's video though? If not, the cops are so going to find it now that they know about Sarah's con and are likely examining all of her things.
Doesn't look like she did. I also don't get why Sarah didn't try to lower the volume once she realised that Helena was outting her. That lady sitting behind her could've heard everything.