View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 02:22 PM
PAL Awesomeness!!!
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Well, of course I want to see it, but, geez writers, a little happy, please!
Amen! Sing it sister!!

Quote:
What did you guys think of the new promo poster? It's some of the worst photoshopping I've ever seen! They've managed to amputate Chips legs, cut half of Lennons arm away and Sam would appear be growing out an amp. Who the hell ok'd the release of that?!? They have so obviously photoshopped a chiseled jawline onto Chip as well, he's never had a jaw like that in any photo!
What is this poster you speak of? Sounds worth a laugh! I'd like to check it out! I tried doing a search on Google images but that was too spoilery and upsetting so I stopped.

ETA: I've been meaning to say this for ages but I always forget - That quote somebody posted from Connie Britton. Something along the lines of: "We had to be all serious in the car wreck but Chip Esten just kept making me laugh all the time!" I really really love that quote! That's so brilliant! Sounds like they get on really well together which is always awesome to know!
My ships : "Kitty"/Richard, David/Snow, Lois/Clark, Danny/Lindsay. : Nate/Tori, Neal/Sara, Robert/Kitty & Matt/Dani. : Nate/Tori, Teddy/Henry, Cole/Phoebe, Tom/Lynette (S8), Addie/Pete, Olivia/Brian, Paul/Izzy, Charlie/Angelo, Jess/Danny, Nick/Amanda, Matt/Lauren.
My shows: DesperateHousewives, C(K)astle, Brothers&Sisters, 9-1-1, TheMentalist!!!

Last edited by PAL Awesomeness!!!; 09-08-2013 at 02:31 PM
PAL Awesomeness!!! is offline   Reply With Quote