View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 12:48 AM
Fated 4 FayLee
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Exactly. Did Jessica Lowndes kick a kitten or something? I know she wouldn't but they acted like she did. Maybe after Gianna died, they were like, this is the only way we'll let you sing on the show....dance, puppet, dance!
sure seems that way. I still don't really see why her singing was so important on the show. I mean sure it got Jlow a little added recognition but it hardly made her a pop star

Quote:
That's why I liked Riley too. Somebody needed to call out Annie sometimes and he definitely did.
Exactly and it was rather amusing watching Annie get all twitchy every time Riley made her squirm

Quote:
Awww, that makes me happy to hear. I also like quite a few season 3 PJo moments so I guess we're on the same boat. I really need to finish watching the rest of the series. I'm on season 6, which is painful so far. But I do want to see the last few eps again.
Yeah, I think there's been good in both couples and honestly, call me crazy but I kinda think both men were the loves of Joey's life. In very different ways obviously but both were very significant parts of her life that she could never live without. Unfortunately, there was only one Joey to go around

Quote:
I'm going to watch the Brucas vids tomorrow.

No rush at all

Quote:
Maaan, there was some good acting tonight. This was by far my favorite Carmen episode. Somebody needed to kick the boss' butt and thank goodness he wised up by the end. Russian Lady was so pleased to see him but I have a bad feeling this will become a messy triangle when Carmen/boss fall for each other.
I really liked tonight's episode and I thought Carmen was downright awesome for once

She had some great one liners too..Loved the "I'm annoyed..Can you tell??" line she delivered all calmly and then the "you never tell a puerto rican woman to calm down..It's a waste of time!!" too funny.

Quote:
Spencie's baaack. But I predicted right that she wasn't going to go after him unless he gave Perry or whatever her name is one more try. I hope the marriage dies, though Perry will be livid regardless.
Yeah, I kind of figured that Rosie would go that route after Spence's wife broke down to her about wanting to make their marriage work. Rosie has the strongest moral compass of anyone on the show, more than anything she cares about being a good person and the affair was clearly weighing on her conscience so it's not surprising that she'd wanna do the right thing. The wife doesn't deserve Rosie's decency but I think ultimately, this will just be one more road bump for Spence/Rosie and angst=payoff so I'm good as long as they don't stay apart for too long

Quote:
My favorite Zoila-Val plot. I was wondering why they kept referencing the ring for more than one ep, and it was great to get some background info on Val.
Susan Lucci is becoming a mature mom......sweet.
I'm really glad they gave us a little back story on Val so we could stop scratching our heads, trying to figure out why she's a maid

I loved Genevieve's development in this episode as well. It really showed her growing as a person and a mother and what she said at the end about it finally not being all about her, I think, was very telling. It showed her coming to grips with the fact that she hasn't been the best mother and now she's ready to do right by her son, or at least try

Though, I couldn't help at the fact that she doesn't know how to make a sandwich

Quote:
Finally some movement on the Flora front. Marisol rocks!
Marisol is always awesome and I love that look she gets when someone crosses her like "yeah let's just see you try that again punk"

Love that the mystery surrounding Flora's death is finally progressing. Though, I gotta say, I am now more confused than ever

Quote:
Evelyn/Adrian might've made me cry......until the last scene. Yikes!
The scene with Adrian and Evelyn was so touching and to my own surprise, Evelyn has become one of my favorites on the show. She's just so all alone and vulnerable and would do anything just for a tiny glimmer of hope..It's just all so heartbreaking

But yeah that ending..Oh boy..Does Rosie have herself in quite the pickle now

my tumblr|| Jess