View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 08:58 PM
Mayberry
Elite Fan

Quote:
Maxomi and Lannie did get screwed in S4 but nothing compares to the sabotage done to Navianna in S3
Exactly. Did Jessica Lowndes kick a kitten or something? I know she wouldn't but they acted like she did. Maybe after Gianna died, they were like, this is the only way we'll let you sing on the show....dance, puppet, dance!

Quote:
I loved that Riley challenged Annie though and kept her off her game so when she hardly grieved for him at all, I was like wtf Annie lol
That's why I liked Riley too. Somebody needed to call out Annie sometimes and he definitely did.

Quote:
As for DJ, I didn't hate them, I just got annoyed at their occasional immaturity I was always a diehard PJ fan but if for whatever reason they never reunited, I would have been cool with DJ. There was a time when I was like no it has to be Pacey but once Dawson really grew up, I enjoyed DJ a lot more and could have been okay with them ending up together. I did really love their "kiss the rain" scenes though
Awww, that makes me happy to hear. I also like quite a few season 3 PJo moments so I guess we're on the same boat. I really need to finish watching the rest of the series. I'm on season 6, which is painful so far. But I do want to see the last few eps again.

I'm going to watch the Brucas vids tomorrow. I actually did watch DM live tonight.

Maaan, there was some good acting tonight. This was by far my favorite Carmen episode. Somebody needed to kick the boss' butt and thank goodness he wised up by the end. Russian Lady was so pleased to see him but I have a bad feeling this will become a messy triangle when Carmen/boss fall for each other.

Spencie's baaack. But I predicted right that she wasn't going to go after him unless he gave Perry or whatever her name is one more try. I hope the marriage dies, though Perry will be livid regardless.

My favorite Zoila-Val plot. I was wondering why they kept referencing the ring for more than one ep, and it was great to get some background info on Val.
Susan Lucci is becoming a mature mom......sweet.

Finally some movement on the Flora front. Marisol rocks!

Evelyn/Adrian might've made me cry......until the last scene. Yikes!

icon