View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 06:48 PM
Redlight-Electr0
Master Fan

Jake/Aria - I want to like them because they do have chemistry, but I just can't bring myself to be invested in them. Everyone knows it's going to be Ezria in the end anyways, so they're just a stupid plot device before Jake gets thrown under the bus once again just like Noel and Jason for the sake of our precious "golden couple".

Ezra/Aria - I lack the energy or patience to explain why I loathe them. They're just a sad excuse of a couple and a tragedy to the show. Just damn you, PLL writers.

Edward/Bella - One of those stupid sappy romances that are supposed to be passed off as an epic love story, but just fails because of its unhealthiness and lack of logical sense.

Harry/Ginny - They came out of effin' nowhere like a slap in the face. Ginny only served as furniture decoration up until the 6th book where she turns into a Mary Sue and becomes part of Harry's sex dreams overnight. Ther relationship is solely based on hero worshipping and teenage hormones nothing more. And let's not even talk about how painfully awkward some of their scenes were in the movie, I just feel so bad for Dan and Bonnie for acting them out especially since they have ZILCH chemistry together.

Ron/Hermione - There's a fine line between fun bickering and outright being nasty to each other. I don't think Ron and Hermione's bickering is "cute" or exudes any kind of UST they just spend their time bringing each other down because they can't handle their major differences and one of them especially Hermione always ends up getting hurt in the end. Now, I like angsty and complicated relationships but not when they're handled in such an immature way that both parties bring out the absolute worst in each other.