View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 01:53 PM
Fated 4 FayLee
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Yes, if Zoila doesn't shoot down this idea, I'll be terribly disappointed. If the Russian Lady was younger, I could see maybe her donating her eggs but even that would be a stretch. Carmen, Rosie, and Marisol either have kids to take care of or in Carmen's case, don't have the Val-like personality the older man wants. Rosie is sweet but she has her own kid, Spence's kid, and a third kid if the writers decide to knock her up.
Yeah, I definitely do not see Rosie or Marisol giving their eggs because once you have a child of your own, it's very hard to even imagine giving one to someone else to raise and Rosie/Marisol are great moms so I do not see them ever being okay with that. I could probably see Carmen agreeing if the price was right but I wouldn't want it to be her either lol

Quote:
After that, we need some intense scenes. Maybe Michael's ex-wife can mess up one of Taylor's fertility appointments and she can go wild on her. Of course she'll eventually have a baby, but just imagine if there was a bump or two. Don't stand in the way of a mother and a much-wanted baby!
Aww that'd be great SL wise. Of course I'd want Taylor to eventually be able to conceive but the struggle is what will make it all worth while in the end and that much more precious. Plus, an easy pregnancy is just boring for this type of show

Quote:
Awww, I would've loved a dance scene. I would even accept a sucky s2 prom where Navianna is fighting, and then a great senior year prom in s3. What did we do to deserve the opposite? Seriously. Navianna dated longer than Lannie and Maxomi did at that point. I mean, yeah both Maxomi and Lannie got screwed in season 4 but they got a great senior prom!!! Phooey.

We did nothing to deserve it. Nothing I tell you!!

Maxomi and Lannie did get screwed in S4 but nothing compares to the sabotage done to Navianna in S3

Quote:
Cannie!!!!!!! I loved Caleb/Annie. I know Shenae wasn't a fan of the actor himself but I thought he was her best boyfriend outside Liam. I liked Riley a lot too but I can't say it was second best because the writers forgot that Annie should've been mourning Riley for at least three eps, you know? Ugh. But these are the same writers who kept Nilver together far past their expiration date.

I really loved Caleb and Annie together. He was one of the few guys she was ever with that I actually thought she had chemistry with If they hadn't put Lannie back together, I would've loved Cannie

I did like Riley but I wasn't as invested because when he was first cast, the actor said that he was only meant to be a road bump for Lannie so I was pretty much always waiting for the other shoe to drop

I loved that Riley challenged Annie though and kept her off her game so when she hardly grieved for him at all, I was like wtf Annie lol

Quote:
And I love rain kisses!!!!! It would look so good with Michael's beautiful complexion and Jessica's beautiful eyes and hair. I know we're on opposite side of Joey Potter's men but I always did like when "Kiss the Rain" came on and DJo held each other after fighting earlier in the ep.
Aww yeah a rain kiss for Navianna would have been so great..That's probably the one I'd wish for the most.

As for DJ, I didn't hate them, I just got annoyed at their occasional immaturity I was always a diehard PJ fan but if for whatever reason they never reunited, I would have been cool with DJ. There was a time when I was like no it has to be Pacey but once Dawson really grew up, I enjoyed DJ a lot more and could have been okay with them ending up together. I did really love their "kiss the rain" scenes though

Quote:
So were Brucas first loves because whenever I read debates about them, there's a lot of hate towards Peyton who I assume was just friends with him in this clip.
Well it's pretty complicated but basically when the show first started Lucas and Peyton are clearly into each other but Brooke has a thing for Lucas so she asks bff Peyton if she has feelings for Lucas or if it's cool for Brooke to go for it. Peyton has major relationship hangups at the time so she denies any feelings for Lucas and tells Brooke to do what she wants. Lucas and Brooke get together and once they're officially a couple, Peyton decides she does want to be with Lucas and eventually they end up hooking up behind Brooke's back. Brooke finds out and kicks them both out of her life and after a lot of time passes Lucas falls back in love with Brooke and begs her for another chance. It kind of goes back and forth like that for most of the series but the one thing I'll give Peyton is that unlike Silver, when Brooke found out, Peyton did everything she could to get their friendship back, including breaking things off with Lucas.

Here's a couple vids I made a while back..You don't have to watch them or anything since you don't even know the show but if you're curious, the vids explains probably better than my rambling does

Brooke reminds me so much of Ade in this next one because they both kind of play betrayal the same way..Especially with the "So who's the whore now?!" line at the end

my tumblr|| Jess

Last edited by Fated 4 FayLee; 08-18-2013 at 02:21 PM