View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 11:43 AM
ring of fire
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folie (View Post)
I just find that the anger and the disappointment in that case is just twice as strong....

And Chuck/Blair are a prime example of that...
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueschild007 (View Post)
It really sucks because at one point you really did love the couple and then they got so messed up that your love for them gets completely lost and all you have is hate. And the scenes that you see that were one great are not so great anymore.
I can't even watch S1 again without getting a bad feeling. The disappointment is the worst.
Because when you dislike a couple since their very start they can get better or worse but it won't affect you a lot. You'll probably still hate them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan's Sweetheart♄ (View Post)
Pacey/Joey Just watching an old episode of season 3 and I already dread what these 2 become in season 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
^ This, a million times over. They ruined this series for me.
I feel the same. Pacey/Joey is another couple that first I loved then I hated them. They ruined the series and Joey being the center of everything ruined the show for me. I hated that they never let Dawson moved on when it was obvious Joey was going to end up with Pacey. She wasn't that great so he could have moved on easily.

Also after they tried to make Pacey the "villain" so poor Joey Sue could play the victim again in S4 I couldn't like the couple anymore.