View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 10:44 AM
Mayberry
Elite Fan

Quote:
There's no way Zoila will allow it. I can see her calmly saying no and when Val says it's her decision, Zoila just replies "I said no. End of discussion" and storms out

I can't think of anyone on the show that I'd want to donate their egg, yuck lol It'd have to be a random woman for me. If it had to be anyone, I'd probably go with Spence's wife just because she's already nasty
Yes, if Zoila doesn't shoot down this idea, I'll be terribly disappointed. If the Russian Lady was younger, I could see maybe her donating her eggs but even that would be a stretch. Carmen, Rosie, and Marisol either have kids to take care of or in Carmen's case, don't have the Val-like personality the older man wants. Rosie is sweet but she has her own kid, Spence's kid, and a third kid if the writers decide to knock her up.

Quote:
So far, they haven't really showed her true potential on DM but I'd love for her to get more screen time. If and when Taylor finds out what her husband was really up to with Adrian, I could definitely see Brianna rocking that showdown
After that, we need some intense scenes. Maybe Michael's ex-wife can mess up one of Taylor's fertility appointments and she can go wild on her. Of course she'll eventually have a baby, but just imagine if there was a bump or two. Don't stand in the way of a mother and a much-wanted baby!

Quote:
I also wish we had more dancing scenes between Navid and Ade, similar to Maxomi's..Because S1 Ade was pregnant so the only dance we saw them at together, she had to sit basically the whole time S2 they were never together at dances (except maybe at the very end) and then S3 we got the brutally cruel dance scene so yeah more dancing would've been nice
Awww, I would've loved a dance scene. I would even accept a sucky s2 prom where Navianna is fighting, and then a great senior year prom in s3. What did we do to deserve the opposite? Seriously. Navianna dated longer than Lannie and Maxomi did at that point. I mean, yeah both Maxomi and Lannie got screwed in season 4 but they got a great senior prom!!! Phooey.

Well, I guess we all got a proposal, though.

Cannie!!!!!!! I loved Caleb/Annie. I know Shenae wasn't a fan of the actor himself but I thought he was her best boyfriend outside Liam. I liked Riley a lot too but I can't say it was second best because the writers forgot that Annie should've been mourning Riley for at least three eps, you know? Ugh. But these are the same writers who kept Nilver together far past their expiration date.

And I love rain kisses!!!!! It would look so good with Michael's beautiful complexion and Jessica's beautiful eyes and hair. I know we're on opposite side of Joey Potter's men but I always did like when "Kiss the Rain" came on and DJo held each other after fighting earlier in the ep.

So were Brucas first loves because whenever I read debates about them, there's a lot of hate towards Peyton who I assume was just friends with him in this clip.

icon