View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 01:38 PM
InterwebzKid
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgarfer333 (View Post)
I'm mostly like you , DE is the main reason I'm excited of course ( every part of their relationship ) , but I'm also looking forward the Damon/Jer scenes ( hopefully they'll create some bromance ! ) , Beremy storyline can be interesting too !
Damon/Kat and Elena/Kat , I want to see it cause I want to see Elena in possessive mode with her man " don't touch my man you b****"! And maybe some girls fight ! Ah jealousy !
I'm curious about Damon/Kat cause I want to see if she'll be one of those putting doubts in his head : like the "it's always gonna be Stefan " BS or if she's gonna be bitchy as usual but that's all !
And somehow I'm curious to see how they'll handle the Stefan-Silas storyline !
Really it's been a while since I'm that impatient to see the show !
Basically we are the same then, lol. Looking forward to DE scenes the most, Damon being a good boyfriend and everyone wanting to be his girlfriend, DE lovey dovey moments, DEX(of course), and Damon hopefully just being less piney this season.

I'm looking forward to the Damon/Jeremy stuff too. Him taking care of Jeremy, the banter, him being a dick to Jeremy, Damon protecting Jeremy from the kids at school from that one spoiler, and the whole Damon/Elena long distance thing.

I'm especially looking forward to the dynamic between Damon, Elena, and Kat the most, especially Damon and Kat and them snarking at one another. Kat and Elena's dynamic is also something I'm looking forward to. I wonder if Kat will interact with Jeremy?

I'm kinda looking forward to all the stuff Silas is going to be doing as Stefan, but not the whole doppelganger of twu luv stuff, or Stefan being all broody when he gets out the water. I haven't been excited for this show like this since s1-2, and it's not even for the show as a whole but just DE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper31 (View Post)
OMG, the finale of TW.

Thanks Joshie. You are da best.

No prob, I'm awesome like that Love the art!