View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 10:43 PM
Fated 4 FayLee
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Yesssssssssss. Come to the Maxomi thread. We're just adding one word to a story until we hit 500 words, I guess. You don't have to play anything but we can talk Maxomi!
Ahh, I see. Yeah, I wasn't sure what that was but I'll try to stop by when I get a chance

Quote:
Perfectly said. Her and Evelyn are the awesome epitomes of a rich housewife you love. Not every actress can pull it off. You just have to be that good.
Completely agree. It takes a certain kind of actress to be able to play that role and pull it off in a way that makes the character likable because ordinarily I would absolutely loathe that type but those two can play it off as both funny and make the characters seem human at the same time.

Quote:
Bleh. Me either. I assume she's college-age even if she's not in college. That's just way too big of a decision so hopefully Zoila points it out or she politely says no. I was trying to think of a substitute but I don't know who I want to give up an egg. Random woman?
There's no way Zoila will allow it. I can see her calmly saying no and when Val says it's her decision, Zoila just replies "I said no. End of discussion" and storms out

I can't think of anyone on the show that I'd want to donate their egg, yuck lol It'd have to be a random woman for me. If it had to be anyone, I'd probably go with Spence's wife just because she's already nasty

Quote:
I love Taylor. Let's ditch Spence's wife and pay Taylor to be in more episodes!
I can not tell you how much I want this

Brianna is such a great actress. Here's a quick tidbit of her on GH, It's only like 20 secs long but even in just that, you can see how awesome she is

So far, they haven't really showed her true potential on DM but I'd love for her to get more screen time. If and when Taylor finds out what her husband was really up to with Adrian, I could definitely see Brianna rocking that showdown

Quote:
Video:
First of all, thanks soooooo much for doing a Maxomi vid. There are some great ones but I wanted to see what you could do and you did not disappoint!
Aww thanks, I'm glad you approve

Quote:
I don't know why but this is my favorite Maxomi vid that features the prom moments. They just look so happy together and it makes me forget that post-high school there were a lot of problems.
Yeah, It's nice to remember the good times and it helps overshadow the really cringeworthy times like when Naomi hooked up with Austin and later when Max started blaming Naomi for all of his problems

Quote:
I really liked the "saving....which one is caving" because that really says a lot about their relationship: Max saved Naomi from feeling unloved and Naomi caved in for her feelings for Max.
Yeah same here. Idk why but the line "Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving" always feels so epic to me

Quote:
Sooooo many epic kisses.
This video made me think about which scenes I would want for Navianna that Maxomi got........I think I would've liked Ade to bust in on Navid's wedding. It wouldn't be to Silver...trust me. But maybe to like some random chick like Lila. I guess it doesn't have to be a wedding. It could be like Navid going to study abroad with Lila but Ade jumps on the plane and asks him to stay. I mean, she's dramatic so it could've worked. Another little scene is that lovely bowtie scene. I just love the idea of Ade dressing Navid period....again, doesn't have to be a wedding.
Aww yeah the bowtie scene

Omg there's so many scenes that I would've loved for Navianna. Maxomi's scene at the wedding was one of my favorite. Just the way she said "she's not the love of your life, I am" was so swoon worthy

I would have loved something like that for Navianna but it wouldn't necessarily have to be a wedding but some kind of public event. We've had a few really awesome love declarations for our couples but most of them seem to be in private which in a way is great because it makes it so intimate, something just the two of them share but I'd also really have loved to see something very public with everyone watching (like Maxomi had at the wedding)

I also wish we had more dancing scenes between Navid and Ade, similar to Maxomi's..Because S1 Ade was pregnant so the only dance we saw them at together, she had to sit basically the whole time S2 they were never together at dances (except maybe at the very end) and then S3 we got the brutally cruel dance scene so yeah more dancing would've been nice

The scene I'm really envious of though was the one that Annie got with the priest in S4 when they kissed in the rain. I so wish Navianna could've gotten an epic rain scene. Something like this:

Can you imagine Navianna in the middle of a fight, Ade storms out in the middle of a rainstorm, Navid follows her, they fight more in the rain and ultimately confess all the reasons that they love each other and then share an epic rain kiss omg I would die

Quote:
Thanks so much, Fated. Rihanna actually sounded lovely (I only like three of her songs really), and the editing was seamless like a moving scrapbook. I wish the writers put as much care into the relationship as you did with this video. Awesome!

Aww thanks, that means a lot coming from you

I love most of Rihanna's stuff but her first couple albums were definitely my faves.

my tumblr|| Jess