View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 08:32 AM
phantagrae
Extreme Fan

I agree that there's not a lot there than can be extrapolated into anything catastrophic or even worrisome.

Since these are just snippets of larger scenes, there's not much to go by in assuming that S&P are going to suddenly be all hugged up over L having a good time and not moping without them. I do think it could make for some fun stuff, especially if Penny wants a shoulder to cry on and Sheldon wants to talk about his own issues with L being gone. I'm sure there will be some bonding over their mutual disappointment, but I don't think that means a snuggle-fest on the couch.

And I'm looking forward to seeing Amy and Bernie go from enjoying a science-themed excursion to maybe dancing on tables at the bar, or the drinks loosening their tongues about each other's SO, or whatever. I'm sure they'll end up missing their lectures...

And I'm wondering if Raj is going to end up trying to hit on the HR lady ("Brown Sugar") now that her husband has left her. I'm kind of guessing that the tenure question might have been dropped, or glossed over at best. Hmm...

Jim Parsons read my poem on UK radio!