Old 08-06-2013, 05:34 PM
Ron_Beckett
Fan Forum Hero

Cool doing mine!

Name: Ron

Age/Gender: 24, F

Birthday: 10/16

Boards you like to post/lurk on: Twilight, Smallville, Castle, Arrow, Star Wars

Favorite OUAT Character & why? Emma Swan. Her backstory is what attracted me to the character. It's cool that she's a new fairytale but she's got a tragic story, being saved from a curse but being cursed anyways and having to grow up the way she did and then having to give up her son because she wasn't capable of taking care of him.

Favorite OUAT Couple & why? SwanThief (Neal/Emma). I've always been interested since Regina first asked Emma who Henry's father was and Emma's reply was "There was one" and then when Regina asked if she had to be worried Emma answered, "Nope, he doesn't even know." Then when we met Neal/saw Emma's past and got to see who Henry's father was I was even more intrigued so from the start they were always my endgame.

You're actually a cursed fairy tale character! What is your fairy tale alter ego and why?

Oh great question! I would want to be Pocahontas. I've always had a love of nature and wildlife and have always taken to heart what Grand Mother Willow preeches. And 'Colors of the Wind' is my all time favoite Disney song.

Your choice of beverage and food from Granny's menu?

Tea and Hot Cocoa with Cinammon (seriously was doing the hot cocoa/cinammon thing before I started watching the show. LOL!)