View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 04:49 AM
Tracie76
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemers718 (View Post)
Also JK will be missing for several episodes. And they all won't be in every episode. So it really is not alot. If they went this route and made KM Wade's new LI(maybe Maybe not) it would make sense that they will not have to bring on a another new character. We would already be introduced and they could slowly build that up. I don't see her a just Lemon rival. Lemon will have Zoe for that early on, She will have the Faux relationship. Then she will have Carter, She seems to have her plate full. Then she will be leaving for a few. So what purpose is TL's increased roll? And why make an additional role for her sister? I am not saying for certain that it will happen. We don't have any solid proof. But that is the picture I am getting. That it very well may be she turns out to be Wade's new LI. It just looks more and more likely.
Also I don't think she will be a LI for Brick. We just went down that road last season with him dating a younger woman.
Yeah I doubt she is there for Brick. She is also a Belle. She is from BB. So that would be like dating her dad. Shelby was from out of town so she wouldn't have known Brick her whole life. And it would be the same storyline as Brick/Shelby.

That is also why I don't like her as a rival for Lemon. Didn't we just have that last season with Ruby? And we also know that Lemon is going to start trying to date. There is also the fake relationship with Wade. I'm all for characters having their own storylines, but that seems like an awful lot for Lemon when we don't even know if JK will be missing episodes or not.

I also don't know why Tara Lynn who no one remembers from the finale needs a sister. If they wanted to expand BB and TL or the sister aren't important roles then they should have given Crickett or someone else a family member who is just supposed to be there in the background. So at the very least I think whatever part KM is playing (whether it is the new TL or a new named Belle with TL's qualities) that the role is a little bit more prominent. It will be interesting to see what that role is.

I will admit that I want it to be Wade's LI because I would find that twist interesting. And for superficial reasons. I want to see KM and WB in scenes together. And it would mean that we have 1 less new character being introduced. Although I'm fine with the number right now because Lynly and Joel have a purpose. I'm also ok with a love interest for Brick and Lemon desperately needs one. So at some point we can only have so many new characters added. And they should have a purpose. So if KM winds up being NG that works because she is already there and we would know her. There wouldn't be any need to introduce another new character for us to get to know.