View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 04:16 AM
lemers718
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)

And then the possibility of a love interest for Wade or not. Or they can make me happy and have whatever part KM is playing serve that role which means that we don't need to add another new character.
Also JK will be missing for several episodes. And they all won't be in every episode. So it really is not alot. If they went this route and made KM Wade's new LI(maybe Maybe not) it would make sense that they will not have to bring on a another new character. We would already be introduced and they could slowly build that up. I don't see her as just Lemon rival. Lemon will have Zoe for that early on, She will have the Faux relationship. Then she will have Carter, She seems to have her plate full. Then she will be leaving for a few. So what purpose is TL's increased roll? And why make an additional role for her sister? I am not saying for certain that it will happen. We don't have any solid proof. But that is the picture I am getting. That it very well may be she turns out to be Wade's new LI. It just looks more and more likely.
Also I don't think she will be a LI for Brick. We just went down that road last season with him dating a younger woman.

Last edited by lemers718; 08-06-2013 at 04:45 AM