View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 08:08 PM
iram
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vortex (View Post)
Okay I have to ask. When Jaime falls asleep on the weirwood tree and dreams of things like his family abandoning him while brienne stays to protect him. It's believed by many to be a for shadowing of the future. And that all these events will come to past. But has anyone ever considered that because Jaime dreams of having his hand back too that it might someday be restored as well. What? don't make faces just hear me out. Stranger things have happened. In this magical world were anything should be possible. Okay I know what you guys are going to say that it will never happen because it's not possible. That Jaime probably dreams of having his hand back all the time so it doesn't mean anything. And that you wouldn't want it to happen anyways since you all like handless Jaime more. It was just a crazy thought I had. I have way to much time on my hands.
IMHO, unless Bran can walk again, he wont have his hand back. A Lannister always pays his debts and Jaime pay with his hand had crippled Bran. That is why in episode 4, Bran dreams with his fall after Jaime loses his hand. The debt was paid

Please, excuse me. My english is poor.