View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 12:42 PM
Kimlegaspi
Part-Time Fan

Actually I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this. I worked on another one of your prompts, justlovetb: "4 times Alicia didn't see Kalinda's devotion and 1 time she did." But since this was a canon prompt (and I don't like to write canon these days) I didn't write something but created a clip. Sorry, sorry! I hope you'll get your story soon and please don't feel pushed to watch it - but it inspired me and your theme is hidden in the clip.

The story of the A/K relationship is classic and as old as mankind which is why I chose a music that is modern, yet sounds centuries old (Loreena McKennitt's "Tango to Evora"). It's also the reason why I kept this clip as simple as possible. Unfortunately, the simplicity and length of the video (8 mins.) makes it the most boring clip I have ever done. I'm sorry for that and for alienating your prompt.

They don't do it in canon but in my head Alicia and Kalinda are dancing - it's not a happy dance, but with moments of happiness and they will hopefully continue their dance until the end of the show (hope dies last).

"Tango to Kalicia"

Last edited by Gelfling; 08-01-2013 at 12:45 PM Reason: Edited to embed the video ;)