View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 07:52 AM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

Sorry I started a new thread just when you were here posting/had a lot to say PodMom, smart idea to bring over that last post!

Yes, I am happy about the Royal Baby and it makes me mad when people post grumpy FB stuff, like 'babies are starving all over the world, why do you care about this baby?' or whatever. I'm happy for them/about the new future King baby, and not going to apologize for my interest!

Yes, and babies are happier news than a lot of the stuff lately - enough of that cheaty Weiner-man! The more I hear about public affairs and politics, the happier I am Here in La-La-Land!

Next installment of 'The Dome' tonight! I'm glad you got to watch some of it. I think it's a pretty good show! You never know what's coming next, that's for sure (well, sometimes you know a few things but... you know what I mean)!

Ugh, dog and I both had bad stomachs this morning, although we didn't eat any of the same things! Got pizza at Pizzeria Uno and it must have had too many veggies (or something bad) on it.

Gave myself a haircut last night - even sort of shaved the back of my neck. Came out pretty good, imho.

That's really wonderful PodMom that your Mom got her mouth to say "Thank you" for the care you're giving her. It's a step in the right direction!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan

Last edited by MyrnaLynne; 07-29-2013 at 10:20 AM