View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 07:55 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Thanks Michelle. Well, I'll never feel the same way about Greg Berlanti after hearing that news!
I hear you! I had no idea. We always primarily blamed Stupin for this. I never knew how big of a part Berlanti played in this. I totally remember him saying that Dawson/Joey should have ended up together, too, which makes it even more frustrating since he essentially played a direct part in everything that happened post season 2... destroying Andie's character by having her cheat (like that was in character!), having her cry attempted rape (only for Joey to look good), breaking up Pacey/Andie as if season 2 never even happened, allowing Dawson to look like a moron in season 3, the show turning into an entirely different show post season 3, Katie/Joey taking over as THE actress/character, pushing aside Dawson's actual creek, and so much more. This is very unsettling to me. I always thought Berlanti sort of went with the program and didn't like the direction when in fact, he took the ship and pointed it in this crazy direction from the start!
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote