View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 09:43 PM
deep within me
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
“He died because he combined it with alcohol. In treatment programs, people sometimes do not get the proper education. The 28-day approach to drug rehab is ignorant because when people are addicted to drugs they have problems, but we act as though the drug is their problem. There are problems in their life in general, even without that drug, but often in treatment professionals act as if the drug is the whole problem.”
Yeah, Leyla, we talked about this and looks like it just confirmed my suspicious. Damn, if only he was getting that kind of help other than just "addiction" he would have felt whole lot better with his confidence and self-esteem issues. I think he has self-esteem issues which is why this happened. Of course, everyone was too focused on him getting sober, getting clean, etc but ignored the fact that he had emotional problems which caused him to relapse. Sad, sad that this is too late to be fixed because everything could be prevented if he was having counselor of his own based on everything, his life, his self esteem, everything, not just drugs. He would get sobriety fix, obviously but he would need counselor on other issues as well.

I KNEW right away that he had those problems because he acted out when things hurt him badly, hence his parents' divorce and his dad walking out on him and his family that led him to act out. So this time, what made him act out by turning to drugs? Yeah, something must be really bad to hurt him that much that he would turn to those. He wouldn't just randomly turn to them for no reason. He had a good reason to feel so worst about himself to turn to those. Poor bb, my heart is so broken for you that you are so broken. But at least you are at peace now.