View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 06:06 AM
Kadre
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
I think C/L did great during all seasons and in a way it helped that The Borgias didn't last 10 seasons like some shows do, because it just wouldn't have been the same. Even with the great writing from Neil and Guy, I don't think it would have been possible to keep this relationship as cleverly written as it was with the 3 seasons we had. So well written that I don't think anyone who appreciates the show even with it being very inaccurate, could hate it. I know some people get grossed out with the fact that is incest, tho fictional still incest. But I don't think there's any doubt of how much love there is... and with everyone thinking differently about them as individuals, I think most of us can still agree that the relationship was even tho "sinful" one of the nicest things we've ever seen on TV.
Certainly the best thought out relationship on TV, because it is extremely complex. I would have wanted to see them overcome the circumstances of Alf`s death in S4. There would have definitely been some cheating though, because it is believed that Ces had an ongoing sexual relationship with Caterina, and the writers would not have passed that up. I was actually looking forward to that as well. A lot.