View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 09:05 PM
DGSAFDMD
Master Fan

TFTNT and THANK YOU Alex

Source: http://shisoueimin.tumblr.com/post/55483459023/y-s

As stupid as it might sound, this gives me happiness. It might be retarded to get happy with a fictional couple, but it's actually what happens to me with C/L and mostly when I watch other TV shows that don't quite know how to handle the relationships and keeps bringing more and more drama to the table and cheating and whatnot.. they sometimes break the greatness of that ship by over exploring them and adding too much drama to the table. I think C/L did great during all seasons and in a way it helped that The Borgias didn't last 10 seasons like some shows do, because it just wouldn't have been the same. Even with the great writing from Neil and Guy, I don't think it would have been possible to keep this relationship as cleverly written as it was with the 3 seasons we had. So well written that I don't think anyone who appreciates the show even with it being very inaccurate, could hate it. I know some people get grossed out with the fact that is incest, tho fictional still incest. But I don't think there's any doubt of how much love there is... and with everyone thinking differently about them as individuals, I think most of us can still agree that the relationship was even tho "sinful" one of the nicest things we've ever seen on TV.

Last edited by DGSAFDMD; 07-20-2013 at 09:11 PM