View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 02:17 PM
CASSATT
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
See I don't see it that way. His messing with both girls doesn't make him a sociopath imo. I still don't see dacey as danny doing the pursuing. It was more a combustion of mutual attraction. He didn't kiss her first, she did. As for Jo, I could see them happening if he feels like Lacey shuts him down. That doesn't make him a sociopath just a teenage boy, but I do think they want to keep the audience confused in terms of Danny's pov. Is he killer? Is he a sociopath? I frankly thinks he is neither but they are playing up those darker elements, but I see not evidence of danny wanting jo so imo its a dream.
Okay. I can see it that way too. The teen boy perspective. He was away from females for five years. Hormones a dominant at that age.

I guess I just thought if they show it is real..not dream...that means that Danny is definitely not feeling anything for either girl. He is faking emotions thus sociopath.

I love the darker way they are playing this. I like the is he? Isn't he? I guess I wanted that to keep up and for some reason seeing the clip disappointed me more on the Danny front than the Dacey because I love wondering about him. Haha. But with your POV, I could handle it if it happens to be real. Because I see Lacey making it like it is a huge mistake and Danny going to the only girl that is giving him a chance.