View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 02:41 PM
Ellielover19
Dedicated Fan

Definitely agree on the Dawn front, she needs a stable Angel-like love interest that's her one true love and yada yada, but the question is would he be vamp, demon or human? I definitely wouldn't want her to end up with a Riley, and you can always make a human love interesting..... Just not Riley's standards of interesting.

And as for Xander I think it would be good to work in a Buffy/Xander hook up.... Not them dating just a moment of vulnerability.... Xander because of losing Anya and Buffy.... Well her always feeling alone and leading a group of girls and all that. I guess their hook up would echo that of the satsu hook up she had in s8..... Which btw I thought was totally pointless and out of character for Buffy to hook up with a girl.... But whateves.... But year I wouldn't mind a Buffy/Xander one nighter then things are awkward for a while then everything accidentally comes out into the open to the rest of the gang and then things are normal, and they're back to the friendship they used to to have.
"When I created Buffy, I wanted to create a female icon, but I also wanted to be very careful to surround her with men that not only have no problem with the idea of a female leader, but were in fact engaged and even attracted to the idea." - Joss Whedon