View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 05:06 AM
WeBuiltThePyramids
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Nicole - Ah, cool. I loved Kaylee. Out of all the characters, she's the one I relate to the most, my personality's very similar to hers, a happy-go-lucky type. But as far as shipping, I was instantly drawn to Mal&Inara. Their chemistry jumped off the screen like no other, kinda like Castle & Beckett.

Sol - I mentioned this in the Mal thread, but I would've LOVED to have seen them together, even if it probably would've only been one episode before Joss brutally killed her off. At least Nathan humored us at that Dragon Con & kissed Morena/Inara.
I was trying to decide if I thought they'd actually get together right before she would die, or if they'd be really close to that point but never get the chance. Either way, I know I would have cried. Because I definitely woke up with tears all over my face when I dreamed something along those lines a little while ago.

I definitely relate to Kaylee the most too, except for her fascination with Simon. Never really understood that one.

I think my favorite part of that Dragon Con thing is that picture that came out of it where Jewel almost looks like she's fangirling. Also, on that, I wasn't into Firefly in 2008, how did that...come up? Did someone ask him to do that, or did a conversation just...lead to that, or...?