View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 03:52 AM
loezzzje
Elite Fan

"You're the liar Elena. And you're lying to me, and you're lying to Stefan, and most of all you're lying to yourself."
"That’s what you do Damon, you think you don’t deserve something so you ruin it. I’m not gonna let you do that this time. "

Do you remember when we first met?
At school, after the lights went out,
when I was measuring for the Haunted House decorations.
I almost let you kiss me then—before I even knew your name—
when you just came drifting out of the darkness.
Midnight

● ● ●

In my opinion, Damon and Elena are the definition of true love!
Their whole relationship has been built up since the first time they met each other.
They didn't just instantly love each other and jump at each other.
Nope, they slowly progressed their relationship up to the greatness that it is now.
A build up is definitely key to true love.
Just by watching their chemistry in every scene they have with each other it's easy and clear to see that they were made for each other.
I honestly wouldn't want it any other way!
Ashley ~ (Always Choose You)

Damon and Elena's relationship is very intense, and that's what made me love them as a couple.
Especially because they're not even a couple (yet) but the build up is so intense that it makes you feel that way.
I like the fact that there's nothing rushed, they take things very slowly.
Despite everything Damon has done in the past, Elena was always able of seeing the good in him.
And she made him want to be a better person. He struggled a lot with that but eventually came through thanks to her.
Damon is there for Elena, and Elena is there for Damon.
They confort one another, they listen to one another's problems, they share thoughts, they worry about one another's safety, etc...and the sexual tension is there at times.
They're flawless!
And the great chemistry between Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder is what makes their scenes so intense!
It wouldn't be the same without them!
Carla ~ (CarlaTVD)

There are so many reasons why I ship Damon and Elena.
One of the things I love most has been their journey.
Nothing has ever come easy for them.
Their friendship grew slowly and turned into love.
Simply put, they are best friends who fell in love.
They know and understand each other.
They bring out the best and worst in each other.
They've each changed the other.
It also doesn't hurt that Damon and Elena's chemistry has always been off the charts.
We're not at the end of their journey and I know it still won't be easy but I know that they will come through it in the end.
Together.
Mary ~ (pixiestyx)

● ● ●

She couldn't help but cling to him as the only solid thing in the rushing world around her.
Then he landed, catlike, taking the impact easily.
Stefan had done something similar once.
But Stefan had not held her this way afterward,
bruisingly close, with his lips almost in contact with hers.
The Struggle

"That's the fun of it. It's waiting and waiting and dissecting every little time he does something nice thing for her, and how it makes her feel - that anticipation, that build-up."
~ Julie Plec

"I came back to make sure you’re okay."
"Listen carefully. Get in your car, right now, and come to me."

Visit Their Boards:
Ian Somerhalder & Nina Dobrev

"I can’t lose you."
"His loyalties and his heart lie with Elena."
~ The Faster Times

Because he'd hurt him, the other one,
the one Elena had been born to be with.
No one could hurt him and live.
The Fury

● ● ●

I’ve been a fan of Damon and Elena since season 1.
From their first interactions, it was clear that they understood each other on a level that others did not, and even in the very beginning, each was able to see through the facade the other had erected.
They were both very damaged, broken people, but they tried to prevent others from seeing that about them.
Yet Damon and Elena could not hide from one another, no matter how much they tried.
They saw each other as they truly were, and this laid the foundation for a beautiful journey that is still far from over.
No matter what has happened between them, no matter how much hurt and heartbreak they have endured at the other’s hands, it’s impossible for them to walk away from one another.
No matter how much they might try to fight it, they cannot help but be drawn back to one another.
They are each other’s constants, and they have come to trust each other and rely on one another more than anyone else.
They anchor each other, support each other, and challenge each other, in all the best ways.
It says so much about how much they care about each other and about the depth of the understanding between them that they can anticipate and sense the other's needs and that they can follow through on providing them.
They have a true partnership, because they are both able to step up when the other needs it, but they are also able to step back when the other needs it.
They do this intuitively, without having to have the other spell things out for them.
Damon and Elena are free to be themselves with one another.
They share their hopes, their fears, their frustrations, their anger.
They've seen each other at their very worst, and this has only brought them closer.
Through it all, the sexual tension between them is obvious, even when they try to fight it.
They have it all: the passion, the trust, the sweetness, the intimacy, the attraction, the playfulness... I love watching this relationship mature, and I can’t wait until the day that we see them take the next step.
Ariana ~ (Ariana2)

It's really hard to find the right words to explain why I love DE because there is no word that will do them justice.
Damon and Elena are my all time OTP.
I have watched so many shows and shipped so many couples, but still, they managed to outshine every love story that I've ever seen or read.
Damon and Elena have it all, the understanding, the trust, the passion, the banter and the love.
They complement and challenge each other on every level. Elena is the only one who can see behind the walls and the mask that Damon puts and she sees who he really is.
She just gets him and always had.
Damon is the only one who really understands Elena.
He sees the compassionate and golden heart woman that she is but he can also see the wild fire that burns in her.
The chemistry between them is just insane.
Every time they get closer, I stop breathing, everytime they look at each other, my heart starts racing and everytime they touch each other, I die a little bit!
There is just so much love between them, it makes me melt.
They have been through so much, they have seen the darkest side of each other, but they never walked away.
They just can't.
What they have is so real, so beautiful, so powerful, they will never be able to walk away.
Like Elena said: they will survive, they always survive, and in the end, it's gonna be just the two of them and their consuming unconditional and eternal love.
Anna ~ (anna0000)

Damon & Elena are amazing.
They have everything; love, angst, humor, fun, hotness.
They are the IT couple.
The couple you root for.
The couple that has to be endgame. It wasn't love at first sight, not at all.
They are so carefully developed over time, no rush.
Elena started off not knowing what to think of him, then she hated him, then slowly starting to trust him again, they became friends and eventually that lead to the relationship they are in right now.
He loves her so much, she finally acknowledged that she loves him too.
They understand and know each other better then anyone.
So much chemistry between DE, which isn't possible if the actor and actress didn't have so much chemistry together.
Ian & Nina are both amazing in their roles.
They are just undeniable.
DE are boyfriend and girlfriend now, yes they have many issues to overcome but they will do it together.
They survive, they always will.
Loes ~ (loezzzje)

● ● ●

Because Damon wasn’t just on her side.
Unless she was wrong, he was willing to die for her—
was courting death for her.
Nightfall

"Damon and Elena's story is one for the ages."
~ BuzzSugar

"I don't want you to be what other people think that you are."
"Being with Damon makes me happy.
When I'm with him it feels unpredictable, like I'm free.
"

'If you become a liability, I'll take her away from you and you'll never see her again.'

Damon closes his eyes. The mere thought enough to silence him. It is Damon that ends up the victor though. Reaching Elena before Elijah. He will always reach Elena in time, when she needs him.
[ continue here ]

"I’ll do whatever it is you need me to do, Elena. No one’s going to hurt you."
"I’m setting you free, Elena. This is what I want. This is what will make me happy."

"Damon confesses his love and you can see the love on Elena's face."
~ Current Movie Reviews

Elena herself needed no more proof of his feelings about her.
She would always love Damon,
and she would never allow anything to diminish that love.
Midnight

● ● ●

I guess you can call me a late bloomer because I didn't "officially" start shipping Damon/Elena until season 2 "The Return" last scene.
Yeah yeah, I know weird but I don't know.
There was just something about that specific scene and seeing Damon's desperation for Elena's love; it killed me!
After that I had to join the "fandom", and read every spoiler I could find.
I became addicted.
I might have been neutral in the beginning but I always loved Damon/Elena's relationship.
I could see instantly that they had a real connection, and Ian and Nina's real life chemistry is just seriously off the charts.
The thing I love most about Damon/Elena is that they are more themselves when they are together.
Damon opens up and becomes "human" and Elena becomes this fierce independent woman that I know she can be.
Also Damon actually makes her smile.
With being in danger and your life hanging in the balance all the time, Damon being the one to make you smile says a lot.
I know Damon/Elena's journey will be tough.
I probably will scream, cry, yell, throw things at the TV but with the writers building them up perfectly, I can tell at the end it will be all worth it!
Ashley ~ (Ashley486)

Sometimes certain characters, certain pairings awaken something in you from the first glance.
Other times you need more time to ’feel’ them.
I felt an instant chemistry between Damon and Elena since the moment they met.
The way their eyes twinkled with curiosity and the natural chemistry between Ian and Nina compelled me to be on the outlook for more of their scenes.
Then there is the beautiful way that their story is told, how it unfolds, and all the obstacles on their way to being something to each other.
It doesn’t necessarily mean them being a couple, but just something in each other’s lives.
They went from acquaintances to enemies to tolerated company, to friends, to more than friends, but less than lovers.
It’s 2 and a half seasons later and they’re still on that journey they began together since their first meeting, overcoming personal issues and inner demons and discovering themselves and each other as they go.
I love what they bring out in each other; Elena brings out Damon’s humanity and he brings out her Petrova Fire.
It’s nothing new they create in each other, they’re not changing each other and moulding each other in to things they are not.
They are just what the other needs to reach their full potential to be the best that can possibly be.
They’re beautiful characters and a beautiful couple who can overcome anything and everything together; from inner fears to conquering the world – Damon and Elena can do it all.
Together.
Lala ~ (MissDK)

I have never been able to resist the stories of a ‘bad boy’ falling in love and changing because of the love of one very special girl.
Those are some of the best types of romances in the world. Damon and Elena have just that type of love connection.
I have discovered Damon and Elena's relationship has more depth to it, more facets, many more layers to unfold and discover.
Their moments are more precious, they carry more weight than gold. Damon and Elena have the history and the buildup.
They have the foundation, the understanding, and the trust.
I ship DE because of Damon’s development, the way he is capable of loving with everything that is in him.
I love everything about Damon and Elena because of Damon’s loyalty and the raw, unguarded passion with which he loves Elena.
I ship them because even though they fight, they challenge each other, they stand up to each other, they bring out each other’s best and they bring out each other’s worst.
I ship them because both of them have seen the worst qualities in each other, yet still accept each other, and they still have that deep and abiding friendship and companionship despite everything.
I ship them because Elena is always believing in Damon, always expecting nothing but his best even after he messes up.
I ship them because Damon doesn’t let Elena stay stagnant; he doesn’t let her live in her bubble, he challenges her decisions, lets her make mistakes, and he’s the one who is there when she falls.
And Damon does let her fall.
The difference between Stefan and Damon is that, while Damon does let Elena fall, he deeply values her life and her very existence.
He challenges Elena to spread her wings, to broaden her horizons and to see things differently and see things in ways that are out of her comfort zone.
He doesn’t let her brood, and yet he is able to show her compassion and empathy when she needs it.

Damon is not the same person now that he was in S1.
He’s changed, different and all because of his love for Elena.
I ship them because Damon doesn’t hide who he is.
I ship them because I think Damon deserves her more.
He fights for her, for her friendship, for her forgiveness and even for her love. He’s come on this long, three season journey because Elena came into his life. His love for Elena is raw, it’s deep, and it’s reckless.
There are no false pretenses, no pretending to be someone you’re not.
Damon and Elena because they understand each other more on a deep level.
She sees Damon, sees the bad that he has done, and chooses to understand him and see/believe the best in him.
And Damon, in turn, understands Elena too.
It’s real and when it's real you can't walk away.
This time Damon and Elena have gotten it right and no matter what happens it's ALWAYS going to be DE against the world.
Stacie ~ (Piper31)

● ● ●

She could sense Damon's mind beside her as they raced over the snow;
it was like a blaze of red light and fury.
The fierceness inside Elena welcomed it,
glad to feel it so near.
The Fury

"They really do have a complex relationship."
~ TVOvermind

"Do you trust me?" "Yes."
"You know that I trust you."

"I love you. You should know that." "I do."
"Take the cure. Be human with me. We can be together, grow old together."

"They have an undeniable chemistry and a undeniable je ne sais quoi. There’s something there that neither of them can really put their finger on."
~ Nina Dobrev

He knew her weak spots.
Not just every woman’s weak spots.
He knew hers;
he knew how to make her want to cry out in pleasure and how to soothe her.
Shadow Souls

● ● ●

DE are perfect for each other.
Why? because they're ok with each other either way.
They know their best and their worst, they don't have to pretend when they're together, they don't have to live up to anyone's expectations.
They love each other just the way thay are, they can be themselves coz they accept each other unconditionally.
And that's how their love is, UNCONDITIONAL.
It is like that because its foundation is beautiful and amazing friendship.
They are the only people whom they trust the most and absolutely, and know that they are the only ones whom they can truly and totally depend on.
They are always honest with one another, they laugh together, their banter is incredible, but they also fight sometimes, and all of this make them REAL.
They ARE real.
It all began from hate.
It evolved from hate to love, from love to lust, from lust to TRUTH.
When they touch each other, it's like the lightning, it's mindblowing, and every touch is full of love.
Elena and Damon are meant to be.
They are the love story of the show.
They are the ENDGAME.
Monika ~ (Monika_TVD)

Damon and Elena’s relationship is truly one of those most breath taking relationships I’ve ever seen on TV.
I read the books before the show and I’ve always loved Damon and Elena’s relationship, so for me to be able to see writers make adjustments to that relationship and also keep the essence of how their relationship was in the books is truly amazing.
They have such a complicated relationship.
I truly enjoy that I get to see Damon and Elena’s characters grow as individuals and that in itself prepares them to be able to be in a relationship together.
Their relationship has such a strong foundation that is built on trust and friendship and the best part about all of this is that their relationship is being built up over time.
These are some of the components that I look for in pairings.
I also think that in order to be able to truly grasp Damon and Elena’s relationship and what it means for the both of them you first have to be able to understand Damon and Elena’s characters individually.
Elena is such an amazing person.
She is so strong and compassionate among other things.
And then there is Damon who is so passionate and driven.
There are so many similarities between Damon and Elena but then at the same time there are also differences between them and it just balances out their relationship and makes them the perfect match.
I’ve always said that if one really took the time to look at Damon through Elena’s eyes or look at Elena through Damon’s eyes then you will see why they are able to overcome whatever turbulent waters they encounter.
The reason for this is because they have such a deep understanding for one another, even when they hurt each other that understanding is still there, it will always be there and it allows them to be able to forgive each other and move past their differences.
The very fact that their relationship is still lasting even with everything they have been through speaks volumes for me.
That’s why I have no doubt that Damon and Elena are meant to be and no matter what obstacles are thrown their way I know that their relationship will always survive.
Jen ~ (luvDelena)

● ● ●

Will you remember?
For me?
Just that. . . I loved once – just once, really, in my whole life.
Can you remember that I loved you?
That makes my life. . . worth. . . something. . .
Midnight

"There's passion, tension and anger galore between Elena and Damon."
~ TWOP

"I know, I get it, I understand."
"A vampire only bonds to her sire when she has feelings for him
before she turns, human feelings.
"

"Thank you, not just for this, for everything."

This is the starting of a brand new day.

Two candles burn. Two flames stand together.

She is so beautiful. When she notices him there, she beams. He's got her something. Her necklace. He holds it out for her, for her and for Stefan. But as her voice cracks with emotion, other memories fill the space between them. Memories of trust and of love that have nothing to do with the younger Salvatore.

'I am happy.'

Only because of him.

She asks Damon to help her with it. She invites him into that personal space. Her eyes find his in the mirror, she draws him closer. It's Elena that tugs gently. It's Damon that does all he can not to touch her.

When the tender touch of his fingers leaves her skin, she is the one that turns into him, her eyes grazing his lips. Something has shifted between them. There is a fire within her that is free, making it harder for her to fight.
[ continue here ]

"We should be able to talk about this, Damon. We’re close enough now."
"They also seemed to have a very real unspoken romantic/sexual connection in all of their scenes."
~ SSS

"And who am I? Do you know who I am?"
She smiled up at him, showing him her pointed teeth.
"Of course I do. You're Damon, and I love you."
The Fury

● ● ●

Shipping the couple who have the most beautiful build-up ever to be shown, is certainly a moving experience.
Experiencing every little facet of their long journey makes me get where every feeling and moment comes from, because it’s such an intricate and natural progression.
It's like, I'm walking with Damon & Elena in their journey –
I tremble with their intensity, smile & laugh with them through their happier moments, feel their love in tender and angsty moments, cry with them when they tear up and hurt with them through their pain.
They have the power to rip my heart out, but mend it back together with even more love for them than ever before.
With Damon & Elena, it's complicated, it's hard, it's painful, it drives them crazy at times.
It's passionate and vulnerable.
It's about no masks and seeing the ugly and beauty in the other.
It's about understanding.
It's witty and snarky banter, it's moments of precious compassion.
It's about stretching themselves as individuals, pushing themselves to how far they’re willing to go out of their own comfort zones!
It's chances, it's risks.
It's about challenges that they could stand to lose so much from.
It's powerful. It's growth. It's worth it.
It's about never really walking away.
It's about being able to eventually pass through every mountain in between the way.
It's unconditional love to the finest, and it’s all that and more because both of them are so alike –
headstrong, passionate, stubborn, compassionate, relentless, etc which makes everything all the more intense.
It’s like fire and fire colliding.
There wouldn’t be a clash but a very powerful fuse that doesn’t come easy to handle, but together -
these two flames that join and merge into one, grow together, are more beautiful together, are more stronger together, because together they’re complete.
Mariah ~ (sparklingdarkness)

I love everything about Damon and Elena.
They've been a pleasure to watch ever since episode two, and it's amazing to think of how far they've come.
I love their story, I love their scenes, I love Ian and Nina, and I'm so excited to see what else this show has in store for them.
Last but not least, I'm grateful to be part of this crazy fandom with you flawless ladies.
My testimonial is considered epic for the mere fact that I actually sent one in. Late. <3
Noelle ~ (in a daydream)

● ● ●

No physical pain could compare with what was in her heart,
with the pain of losing what she had lost.
No physical pain could express how she felt.
Midnight

"Damon and Elena, their banter … sometimes they sound like a little old married couple. They fight back and forth with each other, and it’s pretty darn cute."
~ Ian Somerhalder

"You just can’t stay away, can you?"
"I slept with Damon because I'm in love with him."

C e l e b r a t i o n T h r e a d s
1: Because the darkside is much more fun!

30: Celebrating the King & Queen of Shadows

100: 100 threads of slaps, snarky banter and sexual tension!

300: They are two people in two seperate bodies that share the same soul.

500: 500 threads of 'the better, hotter, superior choice'

600: 600 Threads; Two Hearts; One Eternal Destiny

700: 700 threads of two twin hearts, beating to find one another

1000: 1000 threads of 'something' EPIC

1400: 1400 threads of the cosmic love between the king and queen of our universe

1500: 1500 threads of passion
F u t u r e T i t l e s

Our ship gets all the kisses!

BEST MOUTH NOISES EVER.

SHE WANTED TO EAT HIS FACE SO BAD, THAT SHE SMUSHED HIS NOSE

‘ He put his arm behind his head and waited for her to speak as the Epicness Theme played.’ EW

‘And heaven help us we nearly pass out when we realize that her lips are within kissing distance of his bare chest.’ Wetpaint

‘Holy makeout batman!’ Hpost

‘It was pretty much everything I hoped it would be and more, including the Florence + The Machine background music.’ Hpost

‘Girlfriend finally answers all of our prayers and lunges at Damon for possibly the best makeout that has ever been on this show.’ BuzzSugar

‘the person at whom you are staring at before falling asleep, and the person you essentially attack on a hotel balcony, is the person you truly want to be with.’ TVFanatic

Because I'd come for you, no one but you.

Because his heart and hers are exactly the same.

Because he would die for her, he's already proven so.

'She seems to be in the script solely to nudge D toward making nice with his 1 true love.'HitFlix

'D undressing & asking her if she’d like to stay for the show, priceless & unbelievably hot.'ASM

'A part of her wished she had some singles on her, and you know it.' EW

[ past titles ] [ more future titles ]

"When I'm with him, he just consumes me."

"You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger."

"Opening his heart like that was an unexpected miracle. That is the gift that Elena gave him."
~ RabidDoll

She had seen him when she was a human girl,
and she had defied him and desired him in equal measure—
and he had seemed to love her best when she was defying him.
She had seen him when she was a vampire and had been drawn to him with all her being.
Nightfall

● ● ●
Two people who lie to themselves to cope, but reveal everything when they’re together.
And how could they not when they’ve had such an understanding between them that has grown from the start.
They saw things in each other no one else could and they continue to do so.
The more they understand the more their trust builds.
The cause and effect domino situation is amazing to watch.
These 2 lost souls trying to find themselves.
When they’re weak, the other will stand up and take the burden for them encouraging the other onward.
They’re in perfect balance saving each other and surviving everything.
I don’t think words are capable of describing just how well-crafted an amazing the journey Damon and Elena are on is.
Both as individuals and together, they’re evolving and growing.
They take falls and get up twice as strong and twice as better suited for each other.
A lot can be said about their chemistry together and over all intrigue of the well-loved badboy/good girl storyline that draws people in, but for me, it’s so much more than that.
It’s not so black and white and simple.
There’s a plethora of grey area blurring the lines with them and so many layers of emotions packed into all their scenes.
All of their actions have meaning so all their scenes have resonance.
Even if it’s just a glance between them without speaking, their eyes tell a million stories.
Sometimes I think this ship can do anything and with the slow burn and careful timing of the writers, they’ve got all the time in the world to do it.
It never ceases to amaze me how flawlessly they’ve driven this journey for them.
The parallels, the subtleties, the timing of everything; it’s unreal.
Sometimes we just need someone to notice us, the real us, to bring out all our full potential.
Damon and Elena are just that for each other.
From the start, they’ve been so amazingly attuned to one another.
Sometimes they get their wires crossed, but when one of them is lying or covering their feelings, the other always knows it.
They might not notice everything around them, but they notice each other and store every little thing they catch from each other and adapt to it,
strengthening the foundation of their friendship and building to something even more.
One of the most brilliant things about their journey together is how everything, even little throw away lines get saved and build toward how their future interactions with each other occur.
They grow and they evolve slowly in tiny little pieces.
It’s an amazing craft the writers are putting together.
Brick by brick.
Steph² ~ (intoxicated dreamer)
● ● ●

"I'm going to have you in the end, you know," he said softly. […]
There was no mockery or malice now; he was simply stating a fact.
"By hook or by crook, as you people say—
that's a nice phrase —
you'll be mine before the next snow flies."
The Struggle

"The almost love team that everyone is rooting for."
~ OK!

"I'm trusting you. Don’t make me regret it."

L i n k s
DE Thread Tumblr Homepage

DE Twitter

Fanpop Fanspot

DamonAndElena.com

DE Live Journal Community
O P - C r e d i t s
Amanda: Arts and being awesome

Anna: Vids sorting and episode quotes

Marie: D&E words

Julia: DE Tumblr blog making

Loes: Fics sorting

Melissa: Collecting stuff

Nat: A hell of a lot of writing

Nikki: Episode quotes too

Roxy: Testimonials, icons
and organizing stuff

Steph: Coding and art

Stacie: Fics and vids sorting too

"That's your way to a vampire's heart."
"I'm mad at you because I love you!"

"She likes him now - troubled, headstrong, impulsive & deeply worthy of someone’s love."
~ TVRA

Too much time around Damon and I’m completely emotional,
ready to kill him or to…or to—I don’t know.
I don’t know!!! We’re like flint and tinder together—
God! We’re like gasoline and a flamethrower!
Please hear me and help me and save me…from myself.
Every time he even says my name…
Shadow Souls

● ● ●
Damon and Elena have amazing potential.
Their chemistry is absolutely undeniable.
Immediately when they met they had an understanding of each other and their friendship has grown.
Elena is the only person to bring out Damon's humanity.
She challenges him, cares for him, and believes in him.
They connect in a way that is unique to them.
Elena has come to rely and depend on Damon.
Even though they have had a few setbacks in their relationship, he has never given up on protecting the woman he loves and never will.
Their connection has grown strong and will only get stronger over time.
They have had a fantastic buildup and their story can only get better as their feelings develop further.
Amanda ~ (Empty_Handed)

In Damon’s entire life, both as a human and vampire, no one, not his father, not Katherine, has ever chosen him.
That is until Elena. She was able to look past the villain façade and see that, despite Damon’s best efforts to prove otherwise, he is a good man.
The look on Damon’s face when Elena told him that she loved him was one of the most beautiful moments that I’ve ever seen on The Vampire Diaries.
The girl that he’s loved for years, that he thought would always choose his brother, finally professed her love to him. Finally chose Damon.

The build-up to Damon and Elena being together has been painful at times, but looking back I'm grateful that the writers haven't made it easy because the best things in life never are.
I was worried how being a couple in love would change them and in a lot of ways it hasn’t. T
hey’re still honest and open with each other. They trust each other.
And even though at times Damon won’t allow himself to fully believe it’s real, they’re in this together.
Damon finally got the girl and as a Damon and Elena fan, everything they have been through over the years makes it all the more satisfying.
Amy ~ (JRBudgrl8)

● ● ●

He suddenly knew a different hunger, a different thirst.
The only place to ease this need was close by.
Desperately, urgently, he sought and found Elena’s lips.
And then he found himself losing control.
What he needed most was here, and Elena might tremble,
but she didn’t push him away.
Midnight

"If I'm going to feel guilty about something, I’m going to feel guilty about THIS."

In every story, there is that moment. That incident that sparks a new direction, and pushes the tale towards its ending. With two flames such as these, born of the same fire, and yearning to be reunited – such a moment could only be one of phenomenal power.

Their eyes meet much like the first time. But so much has changed. He looks at her with such intensity, and she is frozen still, waiting for him to make his move. He seizes the moment. Her lips rise to meet his, and it is though the world erupts around them. But they are at peace, as they complete one another.

The journey meanders on, but their course is more firmly set than ever.

They were meant to be this way. Like two flames that join and merge into one.
T h e J o u r n e y C o n t i n u e s . . .

"Good Night..."

Damon & Elena