View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 12:44 PM
secretk
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)

You're right, that makes so much sense. You are a good singer, huh? Awesome. I suck at singing. LOL Do you still sing now and if so, what kind of songs do you like to sing?
Well I'm for sure not the best singer out there , but I definitely don't suck. I have about two octaves range however my register is kinda low so I'm more at ease singing some male songs than female ones. I sing whenever I have time and I'm in the mood. I even bought microphone myself to sing at home. I'm amateur because I've never gone to singing course, but I love to sing. I sing whatever I can. I sing mostly Spanish songs and traditional Bulgarian songs. Also some American ballads. Singing helps you learning foreign languages btw. It helps you with pronunciation. I could sing this one for example:

(I love this song)

In elementary school I participated in all concerts about certain holidays. I was in the choir, but I also had at least 2 solo songs. I started about 3 grade. In high school I didn't have time to dedicate to music. I was busy with my studies, so singing remained my hobby. Now I watch from time to time some online tutorials about singing techniques.

Quote:
Counties and cities are already flashing at the bottom of the TV screen regarding severe weather that is coming our way. It is so humid right now, along with the overcast skies. You just know the rain and severe thunderstorms are coming to sort out this very unsettled combination of weather.
Oh oh that is not good.