View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 10:47 PM
secretk
Master Fan

Jerry glad that you are OK. Sorry that you are busy with work. I hope that soon it will be over.

Betty as a matter of fact I won't go to any group physical activity. I'm not good in practicing sports (I have no coordination) so if I go to such group I will need more time to get a hang of it and I will be always in the spot and I hate this. For that reason I won't go to swimming courses or dance courses or whatever. It's just not for me.

That being said I also avoid swimming pools. At least in my country there is enough bacterias in the water (there is of course in the ocean too, but there is some water movement there) and of course the chlorine they use. The bacterias give pretty good bladder infections (especially in dependence with some normal monthly body processes in the female body) and the chlorine pretty much f***s up my eyes. So no thank you. I stay away from them.

Aside this I've been about to almost drawn when I was a kid. I was pulled out of the water by my parents so this bothers me too. Either way swimming with a lot of people is so not my thing.

Michelle
your niece is so adorable! So cool that you have such relationship!