View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 07:08 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Your trip sounds fabulous, Taryn!

I prefer a lake because it's what I had in my backyward. lol It was also crystal clear, blue, water. It was lovely. I don't love going in the ocean. It's too loud, though I love watching the ocean from a distance. However, even if I know statistically a shark is not going to bite or come that close to the beach, it still happens and that fact scares me. I just feel nervous.

So I prefer a clear lake like Lake Erie or a pool.

Off topic, but I was texting with my younger niece just now. She scored a goal tonight at her soccer game and was telling me about it. She made me promise I would go watch her game on Thursday. We were saying goodnight. Both my nieces were just starting to watch Pretty Little Liars and she asked me why I didn't tell her I loved her. lol I told her I was sorry, I forgot to say that but that's mostly because I love her so much, sometimes it even goes without saying. It was all I could think to say and she goes, "Stop it, Aunt Michelle, I want to see the I love you when we say goodbye on text every time, please." It was so cute. Honestly, I think that was the first time I forgot to tell her that on text, on the phone or in person when we're saying goodbye. The first time, EVER, in over a decade and she nails me for it.

Last edited by jediwands; 06-25-2013 at 08:25 PM