View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 12:45 PM
Danity Vampyro
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
Well I disagree. I think the script was great and Henry got to show a lot of range. I loved the part where he played a much younger Clark because he actually acted like someone in his late teens and you could see the difference between that Clark and 30 something Clark.

Also I loved the way the fights were made. These are super powered aliens they fights needed to be big. This is probably the only movie that got right how powerful Superman actually is without being ridiculous (like turning back time).

I think it's awesome that Lois already knows. She would have looked so dumb if she would have been fooled by some glasses. Also it provides a more interesting storyline for the next movie.

I loved their interactions and some of the humor they had but I hope they don't try to make this movie "funny". I hate the trend of making superhero movies "funny" putting forced jokes every 5 min. Some people love it but it's not my cup of tea.

The way the final fight ended was surprising and I'm glad they went there. I'm glad DC has the guts to push the envelope and put things that are in the comics but people aren't used to see in comic book movies.
'I"m so glad that you enjoyed it Ring Of Fire! and i pmed you the other day'. d.v.