View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 06:12 AM
TheAngel
Supreme Fan

I'm staying the hell away from the One and, if I even get a next-gen system, definitely going with the PS4. I like the idea that I'll actually be able to play the games I own, even if servers/internet connection goes down. DRM pisses me off. I bought the damn game, I should be able to do whatever I want with it as long as I'm not making copies of it and I'm not selling it for a profit, and that includes letting friends/family borrow it, and yes, more than once. I also like the fact that it doesn't include a camera which has had security issues in the past so I don't have to worry about someone hacking into my living room. As for games, One doesn't have anything exclusive to it that I'm interested in (and most "exclusives" it does have will probably show up on the PS4 eventually like RE and GTA did in the other direction). PS4 has Cyperpunk 2077, COD and Battlefield, Destiny, Dragon Age, the new Assassin's Creed, Infamous and Killzone, Thief, and The Witcher so it's got some pretty awesome games so far, and more to come.