View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 09:53 PM
NocturnalCouchPotato
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidocat (View Post)
I was wondering! You guys seem to share a lot of the same Degrassi opinions...which is good! My brother and I did too when he watched (seasons 1-4 - Crash & Sellie, characters Craig, Ashley, Ellie, Sean, Alex, and Jay). I think fights would have gotten physical if we didn't like the same things. Is there anything Degrassi you guys don't agree on?

Speaking of twins I found the Sweet Valley High tv series on YouTube. Dumb butt me is finally using her internet access on her dvd player so I've been watching a lot of shows that bring on the nostalgia. I'm on a game show kick lately with Supermarket Sweep, Where in the World is Carmen San Diego, Family Double Dare, Legends of the Hidden Temple, and GUTS.
Yeah, haha, we didn't know when to announce it. We didn't want to just be "the twins" at yet another place (School, friends, family, Tumblr, etc). Here's a picture of us after prom. I'm in the red tie.

I think we pretty much agree with each other on a lot of Degrassi topics. I feel like Degrassi is one of those shows where it's impossible to watch without putting your own life's bias into it, and since we lived through everything with each other, we pretty much share the same opinions (like Ashley getting outed by the crew, Marco being the safety blanket of friends, the tension between Alli and her parents) on the show. I think I get more "into" things, if that makes sense. I'm still bitter about how Sellie and Palex ended, how Ashley was written after Holiday, and Ellie before Craig and after Craig.

After a long discussion, we don't really have any different opinions. He's more undecided on the Love Lockdown issue (I don't know if I can/should mention my opinion because apparently that episode brings out the worst in fans). He thinks Emma wasn't faking her pregnancy scare in Don't You Want Me?, but I did. I liked the Clare vampire fan fiction episode, but my brother hated it. I liked Holly J more in her transformation days of seasons 8 and 9 (until the election, I guess), but he liked Holly J when she was nice. Shiny Shinx liked Imogen before her ditzy phase. I liked Imogen a lot more before, but I still like her now. I liked season 11 (the Now or Never Days and some of the New Beginnings episodes, but he didn't like them).

My favorite game shows are Lingo, Family Feud, and Match Game. I always watch Game Show Network when we go on vacation because we don't have that channel over here.