View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 11:09 AM
Kathrynlove
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinsfan (View Post)
What's said in this Diva interview makes no sense. Emily can't only be in a couple of times. We know for a fact she has at least three scenes, the flat one, the airport and the taxi. Those are totally confirmed. And Kat said she filmed with Lily all the last week, Emily has to have hospital scenes as that is why she comes back basically according to Kat. And we know at least two lots of scenes where filmed there, as Effy's seen in two different outfits. Emily must be seen with Naomi there as a nurse is in it. This doesn't add up at all. How does Emily appear in the flat, the airport, the taxi and come back for hospitalized Naomi, but only be in it a couple of times?

Kat must mean we only see her in the flat scene and the hospital related stuff and not literally two scenes. As we know for a fact she has more than that already. If true then Fire ends with Naomi still in hospital or out of hospital cooking at the flat. This doesn't make sense! Though from what was outright said or implied, Naomily are defo still a couple, Naomi must not die and Naomily won't be breaking up. Oh and I guess Emily didn't get a promo. This is fcked up and I'm confused by what's being said. It doesn't match the BTS facts of Kat filming over six days according to her at the time. And we know she defo did film for three days. That doesn't match a couple of scenes.

The part about Naomily from JB's interview. Just for space reasons it's in tags

Spoiler:
Are you kidding me? She has to be in more than 2 scenes! And Naomi is a total loser, come on girl. She actually is doing stand-up?