View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 11:14 AM
smeagolkitten
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Hah! Those are very SHINY pictures! Definitely love the one with Nathan! Also, the one with you & Jewel flipping the bird is CLASSIC! Thanks so much for sharing your pix! Adam was nice, I'm glad I got to meet & even chat a bit with him at his autograph table. Despite his politics (I, along with Morena, had to unfollow him on twitter cuz he's a bit much ) I love the guy.
Adam sure loves to rile people up when discussing politics, but he's very respectful of his fans. The first con I met him at he was asked by the organizer to speed things up because the queue was quite long, and he responded "No, I'm going to meet everyone and I'm going to talk to everyone". He made a point of giving each fan a proper moment and I have to respect him for that The second con I was on my way down for breakfast the second day (of the 3 day event) and because I'm used to 1 meaning the ground floor, I got out of the elevator one stop too soon, so I quickly went back in, followed by Adam. He shook my roommate's hand and then turned to me "Guro, right? G-U-R-O?" (the night before he had asked the spelling of my name, was pretty cool that he remembered)

The Nathan photo, I was kinda going for that one-arm hug Mal gave Kaylee, but because my frame is quite different to Jewel, it sorta looks like the guy's strangling me, lol.

As for the flipping the bird photo, I meant to do that for ages, but I kept forgetting (I even made a website dedicated to her and Nathan's competition). Thankfully I finally remembered last year, lol.