View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 03:04 PM
Gelfling
Elite Fan

Quote:
I watched a few episodes of Postman Pat, it was hiiilarious to hear Archie's kid voice. Like this one, it was really funny, especially the cry bit. Awww Meera..
Haha! killing me! She's done a *lot* of voice work btw. I'll post clips.

Quote:
Since the show was renewed for the second season, is Archie going to be on it?
No idea but Gillian said the cast was signed for season 2 so I'm assuming she meant everyone. She also said shooting would have to wait to accommodate her US tv schedule so I think it should be also good for Archie.

Quote:
not a fan of the over-photoshoping though, she was already beautiful, but that's something we can't avoid these days I guess.
Hmm. I don't think she's been photoshopped. Lots of makeup though, but you can still see her pores so she hasn't been smoothed over.

Quote:
oh and once was listed as "Matt's guest". (Which I secretly liked a little)
I'm sure Matt made a lot of fun of her about that.

Quote:
Archie was interviewed by SAG on June 5th. More objective and tactful insight on the Nick debacle.
Aren't we glad she signed with a real agency? We had a solid hour of interview with Archie in one week. That's more than we had in 4 years!

Quote:
She reveals the name of her first acting job that she thought she was "crap" in. (I can't find anything on it sadly.)
It's not even in her imdb filmo so I'm very sure she was more of an extra than anything else. It's only mentioned on her official site but the original title would be in German. But it's useless trying to find it, imo. Kalinda probably "disappeared" it. I can see the reel laying in a shallow grave (most likely next to Nick's corpse )

Quote:
When asked about her favorite actors to share scenes with her first response is Jill Flint !!
Well ofc I mean... who else would be up for spending 4 hours of rehearsal on a 2 mn scene and indulging Archie in her detail freakishness?

Quote:
Turns out that it is The Widower. She plays the third wife of Malcolm Webster
ooooh! You're a real-life Kalinda! thanks for digging that one up.

Quote:
He did have a fiancee, so my guess is Archie plays Simone Banarjee or a character based off her. If they keep nationalities the same, she should be a Scottish lass!
I loooove Archie's Scottish accent

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"