View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 01:27 PM
~Rista~
Part-Time Fan

Archie was interviewed by SAG on June 5th. More objective and tactful insight on the Nick debacle. She reveals the name of her first acting job that she thought she was "crap" in. (I can't find anything on it sadly.) Clever anecdotes. When asked about her favorite actors to share scenes with her first response is Jill Flint !! But she also says she doesn't know if she will be back (which I thought curious because the interviewer doesn't ask about her returning) Also, be on the look out for the advice she gives to those looking to break into the business.

Oh, and in her last one on one interview, she said she just wrapped filming a project in Ireland. Turns out that it is The Widower. She plays the third wife of Malcolm Webster... who didn't have a third wife in reality, so IDK what they're doing with his story. It's a miniseries produced by ITV. No word on when it will air. ETA: He did have a fiancee, so my guess is Archie plays Simone Banarjee or a character based off her. If they keep nationalities the same, she should be a Scottish lass!

Last edited by ~Rista~; 06-07-2013 at 02:03 PM