View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 07:18 AM
TheBear22
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by | Sofia | (View Post)
Uhm... I think I've said this before but in this thread I won't write in spoiler tags unless it's something that hasn't happened in this book yet so yeah...

Well they did split the book in two seasons and just gave us two major character deaths. I doubt the purple wedding will be in the next episode. Tywin and Ygritte's deaths definitely won't happen in the finale. That would just be impossible as Tyrion still has to be captured for a while after Joff's death and then there's the trial of course. That is just WAY too much for just on episode.

I do wonder what the cliffhanger will be. It might be the purple wedding, though I doubt that. I think that will happen in the S4 premiere. I also don't think the cliffhanger will be Lady Stoneheart... that's the very last thing to happen in this book and they split the book so yeah it would be too early.
Indeed you're right, there are way too many loose ends to tie up in one episode. Ain't going to happen! It's a pity because I've read the first few books and I know what happens but I can't chat to my workmates because they haven't read them yet! Aarrrggghhh frustrating! I want to tell them everything!