View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 06:19 PM
Gelfling
Elite Fan

Quote:
I was in a hurry when I wrote the comment above and I'd like to add a few things. I absolutely LOVED that interview. It was a total pleasure - every second of it - and very interesting in many ways.
it's a great conversation and she's so open, honest, laid back and genuine. When she talks about the Nick storyline, and the audience's reaction, you can tell she's happy the audience stood out for the character and how she felt like it was not right (and was probably not listened to) but she expresses her opinion with such class. There's no agenda there, no nose-thumbing, it's just a very positive spin to a mess, you know?

Quote:
Not even the Kings seemed to understand what our problem was (they still seem to think we just wanted our flawless heroine back) but Archie obviously understood it and she summarized it very eloquently in this interview.
She said it felt like she was playing another character (she said it in TV guide before S4 premiere aired) and I guess she just let it happen because a) she doesn't have any power when the show is concerned and b) she seems like the kind of person who is willing to ignore her gut instinct if someone is really enthusiastic about something. She'll give it a go, sure. So I think the audience's reaction validated her opinion about it. She doesn't gloat, because there's nothing to gloat about, especially since the character suffered for it, but it's more like she thinks "yeah that's what I thought too, our vision of the character is the same".

Quote:
And FINALLY we know AJ's opinion about the A/K friendship. Honestly, I could kiss her feet for what she said.
she's awesome. Even for a country ****

Seriously, best interview ever.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"