View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 07:35 AM
fly me to the moon
Moderator Support Team

^ I agree even though, maybe some people can't get shake it off when Joy played Haley for nearly 10 years, so I assume that they always see her play Haley, but it's time to refresh since I know that lot of actors/actresses try so hard to shred their character on teen shows for years to play adult roles that they don't want to remind this characters for 10+ years later.. Shrug..

Beside, I never understand why people don't like Rita because she's boring character or what? Plus I don't see any hype in between Hannah and Dexter even I feel like they rush them by in love w/ each other..

I think that Deb and Dexter obsession are the reason to bring in final season to make it weird or bring them to turn against each other after what Deb did last episode from last season..

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas forever (View Post)
oh, good! now i can talk about how obsessed i am to see this season. not because of joy, no offense, but because of deb's unraveling. like, legit, this show hasn't been good since maybe season three. the promos are convincing me that they are really bringing their a game for the finale though. joy being a part of it should be awesome.

also, after her maw role, (LAWD!!!!!) i hope she gets some juicy stuff to do on here. bless it be any actor that gets to work with mch, but i wouldn't mind watching joy transform into someone else. with the likes of julia stiles and other a list actors, they obviously wouldn't have hired joy to play a homely neighbor or something oth like that.
Oh yeah, I agree w/ you even though I start watching this show in last month and I think that it went to downhill like that happen in maybe around season 4.. So I can't wait to see how it play out in between Dexter and Deb..

I agree w/ you about Joy's role plus I'm curious to see how it play out since she's living the next door to him and will she know the truth or what..

Plus I notice that they bring ton of guest stars in this final season more than any other seasons, so at least, I hope that this season will be better interesting than before..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote