View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 07:54 AM
webruce
Part-Time Fan

"To A good Woman!" said Rossi.
Now it might just be me, but if contaminated white wine killed all those people plus Strauss, why would they be drinking it as they sat around the table at the end? Wouldn't you be hesitant??

I do think that Emily Prentiss at least should have been at the funeral. Maybe even Seaver, Cooper and Gideon. But at least mention of a call, or flowers or a card? Some had thought Gideon was the Replicator. Some had thought Erin Strauss too. I wasn't sure. I was surprised she was working alone at first to try and trip up the Replicator. There must have been other agents she trusted.

So had Larry Feretiche worked with John Curtis to distribute the "Dr. Death"? Since Larry was trying to avenge his daughter Megan's death. And did Curtis or Feretiche plow the GMC SUV into the vehicle of Jim Peters, killing him?

I almost thought John Curtis(Luke Skywalker) would get away. He had control of everything it seemed. He worked the computer like Pelant on "Bones". Except here Curtis was rejected for the BAU by a mistake he made several years ago. But Blake made it to the BAU. With hard work and determination! Carter as he had her tied up thought he to deserved it. I thought earlier when Blake took Strauss back to her motel that he would get Blake then.

His finish was ironic, Rossi using Strauss'es Sober coin to block the door lock. But he did go down easier then I figured he would. If he is actually gone. Did Rossi know that would lock like that from the other door that locked the team in? Or just used good detective work? I did think that Curtis should have been worked into some cases. Curtis going in and leaving the poisoned envelope on Rossi's desk, then adjusting things made me think he is either a neatness freak, or that is how he arranges his desk. or would arrange if he was with the BAU. Now I did think that Rossi would spot that someone adjusted stuff and not open the envelope. Curtis watching the BAU discussing the case before they left to take the helicopters, I thought he could read lips. But it did not show that.

Kevin being brought in to help Garcia fix her virus was nice. H seemed to do the job. "Zugzwang" all over the computer screens really made Garcia upset.

I liked Sean Hotchner(Plays Det. Callahan on Rookie Blue on ABC), and didn't figure he could be involved. But he had a good re pore with his brother Aaron. His fight as he was "undercover" was good. I kinda figured his shirt would be open to find out he was wired. Aaron Hotchner upset and yelling at Sean as he was interrogated by Rossi was a good touch. Showed he was frustrated with his brother.

Nice to see Aaron and Jack Hotchner visiting with Beth. I did miss her. I guess for Sean it was good to have Aaron in town too. Saved some time. Jack was cute talking to his dad. Later he had little emotion when he talked to his Uncle Sean. What was Sean arrested for? Taking and selling the doctored wine? First off it was a good finale.Or 2.

Did anyone notice in the Cemetery scene a stone with STABLER on it? Here Law And Order is across from Criminal minds. Thought it was cute.

Last edited by webruce; 05-29-2013 at 07:58 AM Reason: added a thought.
webruce is offline   Reply With Quote