View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 08:37 PM
Logan
Fan Forum Hero

first off dizzyred they dont start shootng the new season till August, hell they just finished shooting this finale 3 weeks ago !!

Well upon reading weeks ago, that somebody was going to die , I had 3 guesses Strauss kevin or Will . I knew jayne from 24 as her role was head of Counter Terrorism Unit (CTU) dealing with jack bauer and she surrived that series.

Very good finale kept us on our toes with the drama we have come to expect from CM .

Love seeing Eric johson repriese his role from Season 2 , i wasnt till I found he was guest straring, i looked him up found out i used to watch him on Smallville as Whitney . Now he plays a detective on Rookie blue (ABC) .

Enjoyed seeing Arron comfortable with Beth in bed using the Love word . Jack is growing up before our eyes, they give him the sweetest lines when he is talking to his dad .

I did almost wish blake was going to die ,sorry after 24 ep not warmed up to her role

marc Hammil was so good as he has been playing bad guys on Tv for a few years ..

The ending was so nice the team outside having dinner and drink to celebrate a life lost and being a team of friends . Like the finale from last year , this was nice moment to see them all together as a family .

i await alll the gif that are being made as i post this