View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 09:11 PM
Vera-Sabe
Addicted Fan

Yeah, I know what you mean; and ITA with what you said, Lennie.

I don't like the way Bae talked to Hook either. But at the same time I totally get where he's coming from. He grew up knowing that his mother was kidnapped and killed (possibly) by pirates. When Hook tells him otherwise, Bae lashes out.

However, I still don't get how Bae (and to a certain extent Belle) is not shocked by Hook's version of events of what happened to Milah. They're not the least bit angry and/or shocked by how Milah died. A person's initial reaction is to be shocked. I don't get how the emotion is turned off, so to speak, when it comes to them.

Getting off track a little bit.

I felt bad for Hook and Bae in the flashback. Unfortunately, I do side with Hook more than I side with Bae. If Bae would have swallowed his pride and forgiven Hook, then they could have tried to be a family. Bae didn't choose that. Thus, that action and decision pushed Hook further onto his need for and path towards revenge.

I liked the end of the finale. Hook decided to come back, to help them find and save Henry. Henry is a part of Bae, who is a part of Milah. I think that Hook feels obligated to help them. Maybe "obligated" is not the correct word, but I hope you know what I mean.

And over-all I have to say: what a messed up family. LOL

~*~Mima~*~ Icon made by me. I'm Located At:
DeviantART FanFiction.Net LiveJournal Tumblr