View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 06:25 AM
Hamburgo1001
Elite Fan

A couple of quick notes about this episode from me as far as I can remember it (Revolution episodes are always such a big blur to me ):

- I thought Liz did a good job with the material this week and it was nice to see Giancarlo Esposito and David Lyons get more to do than usual. Nora also got more facetime this week, but like always, it was all about her relationship with Miles. *sigh*

- It was very convenient that Rachel and Aaron somehow found a storage room full of computer tech and that the equipment was still fully functional after 15 years. I'm gonna cast a veil of silence over the technological aspects of it all.

- I'm gonna refrain from commenting on Miles because I find the character more and more off-putting, but I thought Billy Burke gave one of his best performances on the show yet in the flashbacks. They should have kept him in the Monroe role because he seems to be better at playing bad guys.

- I think the show has more or less negated it's original premise by now. Early on, characters were dying from a botched artery due to the lack of tech, now we got magic-nanites healing broken legs in an instant. Characters also had to use swords and muskets in fights because of the scarcity of bullets, now they are having fire exchanges with high-tech guns every week and Monroe is throwing around with nukes and missiles. I'm surprised we haven't seen a tank or fighter jet show up on the show yet.