View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 07:42 AM
Cadenf
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogh (View Post)
Men generally don't hold grudges for very long. We forgive easier than women, so I'm not surprised that Wade forgives Zoe so easy and not vice versa. I also expect George to have forgiven and no longer angry with Zoe when HoD returns.

Men might screw up more often, but it take less to end up in the doghouse. Men are just more laidback and takes things less seriously. That is why I was happy that Wade in that scene was still upset. He was even upset when she came with her bouquet of apologies and she then made it up to him later until Lavon interupted them.
I do agree. People say the wrong things all the time. And her really hurting his feelings and having to work for it back I think helped open up her eyes some. I guess that was really when she may have realized how much she could hurt him with her words. I did like her making it up to him, and then them on the couch was so cute!!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh