View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 08:12 AM
Izzy Lightwood
Elite Fan

Not much on spoilers at the moment, but USA has their Graceland section up on their website. A change to note:

Charlie Lopez is now Charlie DeMarco

Also came across this really great article about some White Collar actors possibly appearing on Graceland. Not an overlap between show 'verses, but..
Quote:
"'Graceland' is obviously a much darker show, much grittier," Eastin says. "On 'Graceland,' we are going for realism. 'White Collar' -- it's sort of a heightened reality. I wouldn't call it over the top, but it definitely has its own reality. The bullets in 'Graceland' are very real."

But that doesn't preclude a "Graceland" appearance by DeKay or Bomer.

"Both Tim and Matt have expressed an interest in coming on 'Graceland,'" says Eastin, "doing a character role, not reprising their 'White Collar' roles. That wounds like a lot of fun to me.

"I'd like to bring Matt on and have him play some kind of insane psycho. He loves the idea of that. There's a very good chance you'll see that."
source

I think that'd be great. And Aaron, Daniel and Matt on the same show? My Broadway heart. It'd be interesting to see, for sure.

Last edited by Izzy Lightwood; 05-14-2013 at 09:43 AM